talksport

donnie

I rarely listen nowadays - maybe grab the odd 15minutes here and there but to honest, I'm no real fan of any of the presenters.

The worst IMO is Micky 'I'm from Liverpool' Quinn.... what a complete delusional clearing in the woods. Every, and I mean every, topic resorts to him spouting off about Liverpool FC.

Can't stand the Moose, Darren Gough is awful but I don't mind Alan Brazil

As I say, I hardly listen to the station.

I think they're mostly awful. Collymore is very knowledgeable and comes across as being quite eloquent. If only he wore the Villa shirt with as much passion as he talks about them. Honourable mention for Hawksbee too. Someone rightly pointed out he carries Jacobs through the afternoon show.

The worst. Mickey Quinn and Georgie Bingham (her droning shriek makes me want to throw the radio out of the window).

I also find Johnny Vaughan to be pretty bad too.

I actually can't believe any Villa fan would ever want to listen to that awful excuse for a radio station.  

It is dreadful.

For us of a certain age, radio choice is pretty limited especially when commuting now that Kerrang is only available digitally.

I'm too young for PlanetRock and far too old for Radio 1. 

Talksport is on by default.

• Like 1

I actually can't believe any Villa fan would ever want to listen to that awful excuse for a radio station.  

It is dreadful.

they're hit and miss with us, most of the time they don't know we exist, to be fair to him Durham quite likes us and our young players, but their coverage of Martinez rejection / Mcleish appointment was horrific, listening to Dave Whelan pulling his own pud on there and nobody questioning what we had actually done and just letting him run us down as a tiny club coming cap in hand to mighty dave whelan :(

something only made worse by our own media department towing the exact same line

I listen to talksport in the car, just because I can't be bothered with the majority of music on other stations.

I quite like 'the sportsbar' if I'm driving home 10pm onwards.

Â