Q&A forum with Faulkner 24th October

VillaTrust

The Villa Trust are pleased to confirm Villa’s CEO Paul Faulkner and CFO Robin Russell will participate in a Q&A session ahead of our Trust AGM on the evening of 24th October at Villa Park.

Paid-voting members are guaranteed entry to the Q&A session. Notice of the AGM has been issued and voting members are requested to confirm their attendance or submit their voting preferences.

Free, non-voting members who have completed the sign up process on the Trust website can email the Trust at enquiries@villatrust.org.uk if they would like to be added to the waiting list for this event. If spaces become available, then they will be offered on a first come-first served basis.

Non-members - please sign up for free at our website and email us to be wait listed.

To guarantee entry to the Q&A session with the CEO and CFO, upgrade your membership status today for as little as £5. Use the Join button on the left navigation bar to complete the application form and payment.

If current members or previous members have not received their AGM notice or renewal notice respectively, then email us at enquiries@villatrust.org.uk

Are there any plans to make AVTV a tolerable product?

5 pounds/month for what we're getting is ridiculous. 

Is any football club media service tolerable...?

Captive audience syndrome.  :(

Have you seen any other services? Man City's among others is brilliant. The same goes for a lot of smaller German clubs. Instead of wasting money on useless interviews with Bob the bakers ex aunt who went to a game 50 years ago then do a proper pre show, get all goals available, do a proper rumour mill program once a week in offseason and get someone who didn't study drama to do the commentating along with buying a proper camera and not filming the interviews with an iphone.. 

Edited by magnkarl

1. Who signed Stephen Ireland?

2. Alex McLeish? Please explain and show your working out.

3. Where did you get Woodward from and when does he need to go back?

4. Can we rename the stand opposite the Trinity Road please?

5. What does Nicky Keye do now she isn't dealing with enquires from people fobbed off by the General?

6. Are you and Julie B friends on FB?

They forgot to carry the 1.

• Like 1

@ Richard: after the McGregor statue, we lost a few of the directors and we've been searching for new volunteers. We now have new people committed (4 in total) and we are effectively relaunching the Trust. We still have a good relationship with the Club and have a sizable ten year/life member base who have committed cash. The new blood will give us the impetus now to support the membership base.

I don't need to ask any of the club officials any questions...they only tell you what they want you to know any way, there is plenty more you never get to know.

However, for my part, I go down the match watch the game and get all the information I want from the 90 minutes, seeing is believing, no lies or rumours.

as the saying goes " don't tell me, show me"

Are there any plans to make AVTV a tolerable product?

5 pounds/month for what we're getting is ridiculous.

Is any football club media service tolerable...?

Captive audience syndrome. :(

Have you seen any other services? Man City's among others is brilliant. The same goes for a lot of smaller German clubs. Instead of wasting money on useless interviews with Bob the bakers ex aunt who went to a game 50 years ago then do a proper pre show, get all goals available, do a proper rumour mill program once a week in offseason and get someone who didn't study drama to do the commentating along with buying a proper camera and not filming the interviews with an iphone..

Yes, asking them if they will pull their socks up with AVTV would actually be a worthwhile question.

Â