Shaun Teale

Pongotastic

Villa fans of a certain vintage will remember him. Harry Redknapp isn't too complimentary about his missus. If I remember correctly she also once phoned up Tom Ross complaining that he was criticising her husband.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2451421/Harry-Redknapp-book-The-stories-maddest-transfer-deals--Paulo-Futre-Amdy-Faye-Paolo-Di-Canio-more.html

He was at the Man City game, doing the lounges.

He also compered the Paul McGrath night at (I think) Penns Hall a couple of years back. He did a really good job of that.

Loved him as a player.

Me too. Highly underrated. Excellent central defensive partnership with Paul McGrath.

He was at the Man City game, doing the lounges.

He also compered the Paul McGrath night at (I think) Penns Hall a couple of years back. He did a really good job of that.

Loved him as a player.

Me too. Highly underrated. Excellent central defensive partnership with Paul McGrath.

...and a tash that would make Terry Thomas blush!

Harry Redknapp is the same age as my dad, but if my old man was to behave in this way and launch some poisonous, self serving, bitte rant against everyone he's ever known I would be embarrassed. It's what you would expect from Joey Barton but it's not becoming of a man in his 60s..... and it's thoroughly disrespectful to betray the confidence of people he has worked with,

• Like 1

Loved Shaun Teale as a player and he is a really nice bloke away from the game as well.

I will chalk this up as yet another reason to hate the saggy faced cockney barrow boy.

Give it up, it's unhealthy. Harry is a top bloke apparently. He's not the best looking though, I will admit.

Loved Shaun Teale as a player and he is a really nice bloke away from the game as well.

I will chalk this up as yet another reason to hate the saggy faced cockney barrow boy.

Give it up, it's unhealthy. Harry is a top bloke apparently.

bollocks.

• Like 3

'Tealey' played at Weymouth (where I was born and raised) before going to Bournemouth and then on to the villa, my mam and da used to babysit for him. Brilliant lad and top family, came to visit my da when he got ill. Was doing some coaching in the states last time I spoke to him. One helluva player by the way. Old school and never forgot his roots.

Â