Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

I always say that Baker is constantly out jumped and beaten by those jumping for the ball, yet when he does get a head on it, its usually good. Just no consistency.

I think he is consistent, that is the problem.

At being beaten. I agree. Its just that when he does get his head to it, he does a good job, but thats not as often as he gets beaten.

That idiot who threw the smoke bomb should be banned from stadiums.

Agreed. I wouldn't be concerned if they had to play behind closed doors or their supporters were banned from travelling to their next away game. People should know idiocy like that can draw the ire of their brethren as well as the authorities.

Spurs haven't looked very good, they are there for the taking tbh. 

We need someone who can open up a defence though, and that's what we really lack.

One of the things we really lack anyway.

Well, yeah ;)

I think it's the one thing that would make a huge difference to us though.  Hard work can cover a lot of things but someone to dictate the play means the opposition are always that bit more wary.

Spurs haven't looked very good, they are there for the taking tbh.

We need someone who can open up a defence though, and that's what we really lack.

One of the things we really lack anyway.

Well, yeah ;)

I think it's the one thing that would make a huge difference to us though. Hard work can cover a lot of things but someone to dictate the play means the opposition are always that bit more wary.

We certainly do miss that key player to create chances from around the midfield.