how to beat the bookmaker

villaguy

You seem to accidentally bet horses twice a fair bit.

Me  :blink:  think you've got the wrong poster. 

I don't count any bets I haven't posted in here prior to racing in the p&l.  

Edited by CVByrne

Me :blink: think you've got the wrong poster. I don't count any bets I haven't posted in here prior to racing in the p&l. So have a sly dig somewhere else son :)
No not you. Avfcforever. No need to get so defensive :lol: Posting on mobile and pressed reply rather than quote. Edited by rhyscartwright_avfc

Me :blink: think you've got the wrong poster.

I don't count any bets I haven't posted in here prior to racing in the p&l. So have a sly dig somewhere else son :)

No not you. Avfcforever. No need to get so defensive :lol:

Posting on mobile and pressed reply rather than quote.

And both times its paid off, so I'm not complaining ;)

You deposit £200 and get free £200 but before you can withdraw you need to place £1200 worth of bets

OK, cheers. Sounds a bit convoluted for me.

It's very much worth it. If you can afford the £200 you get a free £200 and they just want you to bet with them. If you're into following the bets on here you can get that bonus £200 plus hopefully some winning bets back before xmas.

Just landed back in UK, missed today's betting process but this is ace. CV thank you. Keep it coming.

Let's see how people deal with a losing streak though. Things have gone pretty well in the past 7 days. But there will be a bad run at some point. 

So after 2 attempts the scores are in: 

Bookies 2

CV Byrne 0

You've even managed to talk the bloke out of backing the winner!! 

:crylaugh:

How to beat the Bookie. Long term you won't. Don't bother. Its a mugs game. Bet with what you can afford to lose and when you win walk away THATS the only way you come out on top. 

Decided the time was right to dig up this post. Don't expect him to post in the thread again mind  :rolleyes:

There was no need to criticise so quickly, but fair play in admitting you're wrong.

Fair play to you too, CV. It takes big balls to claim you're good at gambling and then to post your bets for all to see. Most people only mention their wins and never their losses. You've clearly got a talent for the horse racing.

There's bound to be a period where they don't quite come in, but as you say - it's all about the long term.

Please keep them coming :)

Hey no....I've been lurking away the last week. I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. Well **** played.

Might even match you bet for bet next week.

Cheers Eames, I imagine far more people than just yourself have been sceptical. It's easy to talk the talk etc..  ;)

Â