how to beat the bookmaker

villaguy

I don't like Melodic Rendevous and MTOY is a phenominal animal. He'll have too much class for MR needing the run or not.

What's not to like? Hardly put a foot wrong his whole career?

Won't like a flat speed track on good ground. He beat Far West lto and that form now looks weak as Far West was soundly beaten on the weekend. Think he'll make a better chaser and MTOY is a vastly superior horse imo, think he'll win the Champion Hurdle.

I don't like Melodic Rendevous and MTOY is a phenominal animal. He'll have too much class for MR needing the run or not.

What's not to like? Hardly put a foot wrong his whole career?

Won't like a flat speed track on good ground. He beat Far West lto and that form now looks weak as Far West was soundly beaten on the weekend. Think he'll make a better chaser and MTOY is a vastly superior horse imo, think he'll win the Champion Hurdle.

They've said Far West got himself into a state before the last race. Also MR that day looked like he badly needed the run and still won giving weight away. I'd agree he's the superior horse but we're a long way from March. I definitely think he's the value option between the two, it's a shame MR was injured last year as I'd have loved to seen how he fared in the Supreme. Looking forward to Saturday's racing.

Newbury 1:30 - Western Warhorse  £10 @ 6/1

Yep. I've had a good look at that race and the line of form would seem to suggest that the Pipe horse is perhaps 5lbs well in with the 2nd fav (Twelve Horses).

Now watch your/my selection run dreadfully and the Kim Bailey thing bolt up!

Also interested in Grandioso in the 2.40 and Carole's Spirit in the 3.15.

Newbury

1.30 Seventh Sign £10 each way 20/1

What do people think of Kilmvurry in 1.30 at newbury? Its around 26/1

Y'all be confusing me. 

Yep. I've had a good look at that race and the line of form would seem to suggest that the Pipe horse is perhaps 5lbs well in with the 2nd fav (Twelve Horses).

Now watch your/my selection run dreadfully and the Kim Bailey thing bolt up!

Also interested in Grandioso in the 2.40 and Carole's Spirit in the 3.15.

I backed Caroles Spirit in the 3.15 - £20 @ 2/1

But as for Grandioso, did you read Paul Nicholls betfair column? Gogle betfair Paul nicholls and he goes through his runners. Isn't bullish on either Grandioso or Cedre Bleu. But stable jock chose to ride the latter.

Newbury

What do people think of Kilmvurry in 1.30 at newbury? Its around 26/1

Y'all be confusing me. 

Crazy big handicap hurdle which is also a Pertemps qualifier. So some horses just want to end in the first 7 to qualify for the final at cheltenham in March. So some might not try to win and blow their mark.

Western Warhorse looks in off this mark based on his running from the last day.

Seventh Sign was staying on over 2m5f last time when he was first time out, he's only 4yo so has a lot of improvement in him. Worth following as he'll win a pot this season

CV can you confirm what you're backing today please ?

Newbury

2.05 Wonderful Charm £40 evens

2.40 Cedre Bleu £10 6/1 

Doncaster

12:20 Funny Star £20

13:55 Golden Call £10 @ 14/1

14:30 Bold Raider £20 @ 7/2

CV can you confirm what you're backing today please ?

Newbury

2.05 Wonderful Charm £40 evens

1.30 Seventh Sign £10 each way 20/1 & Western Warhorse  £10 @ 6/1

2.40 Cedre Bleu £10 6/1 

3:15 Caroles Spirit £20 @ 2/1

Doncaster

12:20 Funny Star £20

13:55 Golden Call £10 @ 14/1

14:30 Bold Raider £20 @ 7/2

Edited

• Like 1

But as for Grandioso, did you read Paul Nicholls betfair column? Gogle betfair Paul nicholls and he goes through his runners. Isn't bullish on either Grandioso or Cedre Bleu. But stable jock chose to ride the latter.

Ah. No, I didn't. That would go some way to explaining why it was 13/2 last night and 14s and bigger today!

Â