Total for past 12 days +£794.50

Kempton Monday

1:00 Ma Filleule £20 @ 7/4

2:05 Jump City £20 @ 4/1

3:10 Royal Boy £30 @ evens

Edited by CVByrne
  • Like 1

Steveo  :D  how many notches are there ?  :rolleyes:

Only 2. So that's a hell of a leap you've made ;)

I was only joking the way. About the notch one bit I mean.

I genuinely am massively impressed by the stuff you've put in here. Your knowledge of the sport is brilliant (to a layman like me at least)

No luck today, tbh when I looked at the bets this morning I wouldn't have backed either of the first two on second look.

Also bet £20 @ 7/2 on Ranjaan in the 15:40 at Kempton

Edited by CVByrne

I've got to say I've really enjoyed reading all this.  Fair play CV you really do know your stuff! its very impressive, i'm pretty tempted to start following your tips (just need to get paid first so I've got some funding behind me!)

I'm off to Newbury Races on friday (i know nothing about racing) so I'll look forward to see if you tip anything for that.

I've got to say I've really enjoyed reading all this.  Fair play CV you really do know your stuff! its very impressive, i'm pretty tempted to start following your tips (just need to get paid first so I've got some funding behind me!)

I'm off to Newbury Races on friday (i know nothing about racing) so I'll look forward to see if you tip anything for that.

Thanks, I have to admit I do enjoy giving my advice for others to make some money off too. (Even better that is Villa fans). I was thinking of maybe starting a blog actually and possibly reducing my number of tips per day to just my best tip or two of the day.

What I've done in here is post all my bets and stake amounts, I was actually just proving that making money from betting is very much possible. But I can't expect people to bet on all the same horses as me. So maybe a more focussed approach might prove better.

Â