Libor Kozák

samjp26

and cheer Milner who **** off at 1st opportunity like Downing

Yes the love for Milner yet the dislike for Young baffles me. Young was better player at Villa. Maybe Milner had one really good season for us for Young gave us several.

They both left with our reluctant blessing tbf.  Young wasn't booed until that dive against us.

No, he was booed in his first game at VP. The dive was in the return fixture. 

Look s a bit ponderous to me, but fair play, he does move himself behind defenders to allow himself an opportunity to score, more than some do.

ps  I want a new Dean Saunders or a poor mans Louis suarez

Edited by TRO

think Kozak record in a team that creates absolute **** all in a game is a record to be impressed by, Imagine what he could do with service

Yet Bent's record was completely dismissed because he doesn't offer anything else.

Still wondering if anyone would be happy with him being our number 1 striker next year?

He's took his goals well and although I'm unimpressed with most of his qualities I do like the way he gets into good positions and finishes most chances he gets. I think those qualities are good for a squad player who we can bring on when chasing the game or play against lesser opposition.

I just don't think he's good enough to play on a regular basis because I don't think he offers much and I think his overall performances have been average at best.

think Kozak record in a team that creates absolute **** all in a game is a record to be impressed by, Imagine what he could do with service

Yet Bent's record was completely dismissed because he doesn't offer anything else.

Still wondering if anyone would be happy with him being our number 1 striker next year?

Bent did **** all under same situation. Kozak has offered more than Bent did under McLeish or Lambert

Kozak has made 13 appearances so far and scored 4 goals

Bent scored 3 goals in his first 13 appearances last year and scored 6 in the same amount of games under McLeish.

I personally don't see anything extra that kozak has helped the team with.

Lower wages, so we can sign more players who can then a)under perform b)become scapegoats?

I'd echo everything that has already been said in this thread (good and bad)

The bad

No pace whatsoever.

Doesn't look like the sort of guy the will create for himself.

Looks anonymous for long periods.

The good.

His movement in the box, like giroud at arsenal (another underrated player imo) seems to come alive in the box and has a knack of being in the right place, something that imo simply can't be taught.

His work ethic.

His passion.

All in all I think this guy will be a decent signing.

Still wondering is there anyone who would be happy to have him as number 1 striker next year?

I personally couldn't answer that question until later on in year.

Â