Libor Kozák

samjp26

I think we'll stick with our usual front 3 and he'll be on the bench. Benteke and Kozak won't have trained together much before the weekend so it'd be risky to play them as a pair up top. Also, having three in midfield has been working out well enough. I don't think he'll be making any drastic changes and throwing new players in there.

He clearly tried to play 4-4-2 against Liverpool, I think we may see it more often at home this season. Maybe with Weimann to start with on Saturday but I definitely see Kozak coming on at some point.

Edited by samjp26

Is that his first international goal?

2nd and Kozak is now down injured

Edit: seems fine now

How is that his first or second when he was leading scorer in the Euros at one point with 10 or 11? :wacko:

The Europa League? He wasn't being called in when Baros was still playing. Kozak wasn't playing much for Lazio in Serie A only in the Europa league so Bilek never played him. Plus Vydra and Lafata were scoring goals for their clubs consistently. 

• Like 1

To be fair, Klose was an exceptional striker, though I have no idea how his last years have been at lazio

His stock fell quite a bit towards the end of his time at Bayern. Apparently he was all set to join West Ham just before the World Cup but after impressing in it more clubs came in for him. I guess after being in and out of the Bayern team he just wanted to go somewhere where he would play regularly. Lazio are still a fairly big club to be fair.

Â