Libor Kozák

samjp26

Plus, when teams are sitting in behind the ball, rather than trying to break them down by passing our way through them we will also have the option of banging it into the box from deep & wide areas for Benteke & Kozak to go & compete for & put it away & there is also the chance that the 2nd ball could fall to someone else so they could have a shot on goal too.

ah, the beautiful game

• Like 1

Plus, when teams are sitting in behind the ball, rather than trying to break them down by passing our way through them we will also have the option of banging it into the box from deep & wide areas for Benteke & Kozak to go & compete for & put it away & there is also the chance that the 2nd ball could fall to someone else so they could have a shot on goal too.

ah, the beautiful game

Yep beautiful if it results in a goal, or will you not cheer because we haven't passed it Barca Style.

Did Kozak play in Lazio's games so far this season, i.e. is he likely to be match fit?

Serie A has only been back for 2 weeks. Lazio's first match, Kozak was an unused sub and their 2nd match was on Sunday so Kozak was in Birmingham finalizing his deal. He is likely match fit. 

Did Kozak play in Lazio's games so far this season, i.e. is he likely to be match fit?

Serie A has only been back for 2 weeks. Lazio's first match, Kozak was an unused sub and their 2nd match was on Sunday so Kozak was in Birmingham finalizing his deal. He is likely match fit. 

Do you rate him Czech Lad, I watched the highlights from Europa League, seems quite a handful.

Do you rate him Czech Lad, I watched the highlights from Europa League, seems quite a handful.

ANy chance of a link mate? cheers!

At work, they've banned Youtube, but if you search for Lazio vs Stuttgart 3-1 and Borussia Monchengladbach vs Lazio 3-3, you will see 5 of his goals. He scored a perfect hat-trick against Lazio. You could probably search more games to see all his goals in Europa.

At work, they've banned Youtube, but if you search for Lazio vs Stuttgart 3-1 and Borussia Monchengladbach vs Lazio 3-3, you will see 5 of his goals. He scored a perfect hat-trick against Lazio. You could probably search more games to see all his goals in Europa.

A hat trick of OGs? Sounds shit.  ;)

Edited by LockStockVilla

He was an unplayed sub in their first two full games but was left out for their defeat to Juve on Saturday (presumably because the transfer deal was in process)

So Lazio at least must have felt he was fit enough to spend some time on the pitch if needed.

He is a frustrating player to watch some matches. He tries to do too much often and he has a tendency to disappear for long periods. He needs someone feeding him chances or else he will be largely invisible. He is very good with his head though. The general consensus was that Serie A did not suit his playing style at all. I thought he would need to go to the Premier League or Bundesliga to reach his true potential. I think he can become a very good striker, but he needs time. If Lambert wanted him, Lambert must think Kozak can become a quality striker.

Kozak is very hard working and once of the nicest players you'll ever meet. He wants to keep getting better. Definitely is a Lambert type of player. 

• Like 4

Â