Rocket League

hogso

I played yesterday during the day on my own. Did some 2v2 (that is genuinely the best game mode by the way)

One game I was with this guy. He was decent, we worked really well together. 

We hammered the other team 8-1, and I scored 5 of the goals and got MVP. (and it was hilarious as everytime we scored we'd compliment each other and the opposition would just message "neeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrds" :crylaugh:)

Straight away after the game my teammate messaged me saying

"**** me you're awful. **** off and die you useless word removed"

We won! And I was better than you!

People are morons.

• Like 2

Just played a game against a team of tryhards 4v4 on a public server. They went 4-0 up, got cocky and were taking the piss (this despite it been 4 teammates verses randoms). I managed to get it back to 4-2 then another random joined and scored 3 in the last minute - 2 with 20 seconds to go. Cue ragequit en mass. 

Love this game :)

• Like 1

Well I think I just established myself as the worst player on VT. :(

Cracking own goal though, eh?

Which one? :lol:

Enjoyed it though, think we won more than we lost against that team, although they seriously got their shit together towards the end.

Gutted we lost that game when I played as gk tho :(

Edited by hogso
  • Like 1

I played a 3v3 where a guys team scored to go 2-0 and then he and his mate spammed the chat and then said shut up.

So naturally I went MVP, we won 6-2 and i told him to shut up after every single goal.

I prefer "no problem"

Very patronising. That's what I tend to spam people with if they're being dicks!

Not a great start for me and stevo ahah

The lag game was ridiculous

• Like 2

Â