Rocket League

hogso

I popped online at half tennish and there were a bunch online. No ingun though or I would've tried to get a tournament match going with gunks and wainy

I think we have a problem, every time hogso send me an invite I get it after 8 minutes or so, I press join and then it's either an 'error', 'party is full' or 'host is busy or creating a match' or something of that ilk.

• Like 1

I joined hogso last night first time, no problems there. The problems started when I began playing on his team against people of his own standard. I felt very out of place  :blush:

• Like 1

1v1 is so damn frustrating.

I'm sure about 99% of goals against me are just from being caught ahead of the ball somehow.

Although I did just have a game where I went 4-0 down in about 30 seconds, brought it back to 4-4, then I went 6-4 down, but pulled it back in the last couple of seconds with a nice goal then a kickoff goal and completed the pants down comeback in overtime.

Ran around the room celebrating afterwards.

Edited by jjaacckk91
  • Like 1

I joined hogso last night first time, no problems there. The problems started when I began playing on his team against people of his own standard. I felt very out of place  :blush:

That;s what happened to me the other night.

It was 5 people playing amazing rocket league, and me just driving up and down the middle of the pitch

• Like 1

Â