Rocket League

hogso

There's an online shop with merch now, if you really want to give them money. 

Speaking of which, they've been approached by toy companies, and parties interested in making a tv series/movie. 

Pretty much why I stopped playing. Everyone seemed to be getting better and I was still fluctuating between being absolutely shite and kinda shite with the odd great performance here and there. Just lost its fun for me, but so has most gaming recently.

• Like 1

I'm still playing it loads. I just seem to be falling in all the rankings. It feels like I got put into too high of a ranking and I'm going to fall until I find my level.

It's still incredibly fun. But I much prefer playing with the VT lot than on my own.

• Like 1

I was on last night, losing nearly every game.

People are so salty on it now as well.

Had a game of 2v2. For the oppositions first goal I got in the way of my teammate and they scored. Fair enough, my bad. But then he spent the whole game calling me a word removed and a noob while we were trying to play. 

We lost 3-2 and I scored both our goals, but he still blamed me :D

Had another of 3v3. The two on my team must have had a history, because as soon as the game started, one of them declared he was playing for the other team. So we had 5 minutes of 4 v 2. We lost, unsurprisingly

• Like 1

Â