Rocket League

hogso

I'm never pissed off with anyone, I don't think I ever have been on any video game playing with people I know. Even lapalfan is tolerable [emoji14]

Anything I say is just top bantz

We've been playing this for a good month now and played a lot of GTA together,any one new playing would think we hate each other [emoji38]

I hate you x

He ain't talking about you, you scrubby noob!
  • Like 1

I found it fun at first, but when I have a bad night (which happens far too often as I'm a bit shit) it really kills my love for the game.

This is spot on, kind of what I was trying to say. I'd also add I don't enjoy it when people take it far too seriously and get annoyed when people do things wrong or aren't as good as others. I dont mind a bit of micky taking but nothing kills my enjoyment more than people getting pissed at me for not being as good as them. If that's the case then if I'm on either ask me to leave or leave yourself if you don't like playing with those less skilled.

It's a game guys, you don't win a medal or anything. It's supposed to be fun. For everyone.

Were you on Lapal's team?

I assure you he's not being serious :)

And it doesn't matter anyway coz he's the shittest player out of all of us

#bantz

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

I actually thought about this the other day.  I'm a completely different person when I play a game.  I'm an arsehole :lol:

Then I thought, why?

And it's because usually I'm a complete pussy who is the most trouble avoiding person in the world.  My job is boring me at the moment, I think playing the PS4 is my therapy. 

I'm half decent at it, I know what I'm doing, it's in my control.  It's alllll gooood.

• Like 1

From the matches we played night before last, I'd say Jono is the best player apart from me, good defender, reads the game well enough to know when the right time to leave goal is. Similar to the way stevo plays, but Jono seems to score more.

From the matches we played night before last, I'd say Jono is the best player apart from me, good defender, reads the game well enough to know when the right time to leave goal is. Similar to the way stevo plays, but Jono seems to score more.

My mom said I'm the best so there

• Like 1

I think I've actually gotten worse at this game.  Still love it though.  

Amongst my favourite things is hearing Stefan proclaim "I'll sit back", then panning the camera back a split second after kick-off to an open goal whilst he's off in the corner collecting his boosts.  :D

• Like 4

Jono is shit.

When you play 2v2 with him, he refuses to do the dirty work like sitting under the ball and playing aggressively, he doesn't defend well in 2 v 2 meaning opponents always score long distance goals, he does that **** annoying seal dribble thing which makes it easy for opponents to smash the ball to safety.

The thing he's good at is loitering to pick up easy goals, which he does well.

Apart from that, he's a **** mug.  I bet he wears his stupid postman shorts too, rocket polisher.

stefan is alright, but like me prone to missing the ball at key times either leading to easy missed chances or opponents scaring, but he's a moaning little shit and I find it shocking he's ever been able to be a teacher he's such a **** puss.

I'd have made his live such a misery he'd have **** off to Poland!

GazRDR is the best, along with Hogso, I'm right, you're wrong, **** you.

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Like 3

Been playing on my own a bit recently. Online still, but before you lot are on. Some people you end up playing with are infuriating.

Here are my pet hates:

1. Ball Chasers. These are the worst. When you take the ball to the corner and you're just about to centre it, and your teammate comes barrelling in from the other side of the pitch and smashes the ball in the wrong direction. I'm crossing it for you you fool!

2. Hitting it backwards. Some VTers have felt my wrath on this one. There's no need to do it. Unless you're 100% sure you're the last man and you've no other choice. Even then it's usually better to get round the other side of the ball. Nothing more annoying than defending, lining up to clear a ball only to have your teammate knock it past you.

3. 1v1 kickoffs. I'm much better at them these days, but they're still somewhat of a lottery.

4. Goalkeepers. I know I defend a lot, but at least I play sort of on the halfway line and try to get involved in attacks. When you end up playing someone and they have a guy literally sat on the goalline the whole game. How is that fun? You're surely not enjoying that game?

5. Randoms who still haven't grasped how a kick off works. Closest to the ball attacks. Closest to our goal defends. 

6. When you're on a team and none of your teammates defend. Ever.

There ends the lesson. Regardless of any or all of these happening, I don't think I've ever had a game I haven't loved. So fun.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

I'm really looking forward to the 'crazy' pitches, something like the original Utopia or Galleon would be awesome, changes the way you have to play so much

Edited by hogso

Been playing on my own a bit recently. Online still, but before you lot are on. Some people you end up playing with are infuriating.

Here are my pet hates:

1. Ball Chasers. These are the worst. When you take the ball to the corner and you're just about to centre it, and your teammate comes barrelling in from the other side of the pitch and smashes the ball in the wrong direction. I'm crossing it for you you fool! - STEFAN/Ingram

2. Hitting it backwards. Some VTers have felt my wrath on this one. There's no need to do it. Unless you're 100% sure you're the last man and you've no other choice. Even then it's usually better to get round the other side of the ball. Nothing more annoying than defending, lining up to clear a ball only to have your teammate knock it past you. - STEFAN/JONO (more Jono)/Ingram

3. 1v1 kickoffs. I'm much better at them these days, but they're still somewhat of a lottery. - I'm the best.

4. Goalkeepers. I know I defend a lot, but at least I play sort of on the halfway line and try to get involved in attacks. When you end up playing someone and they have a guy literally sat on the goalline the whole game. How is that fun? You're surely not enjoying that game? - Stevo, GazRDR

5. Randoms who still haven't grasped how a kick off works. Closest to the ball attacks. Closest to our goal defends.  - STEFANie/Ingram

6. When you're on a team and none of your teammates defend. Ever. - JONO because he's unable/Ingram

There ends the lesson. Regardless of any or all of these happening, I don't think I've ever had a game I haven't loved. So fun.

Absolute scumbags, the lot of them. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

• Like 2

Â