The History Thread

maqroll

That's twice now (that I've seen at least )where you've gone off on a bit of a rant against posters on here and then deleted the post

If you are going to slag members off maybe give them the courtesy of leaving the posts so they can see it and answer the charges you levy at them ..

( . )

That's twice now (that I've seen at least )where you've gone off on a bit of a rant against posters on here and then deleted the post

If you are going to slag members off maybe give them the courtesy of leaving the posts so they can see it and answer the charges you levy at them ..

( . )

( . )( . )

BEWBS!! 

• Like 1

My god, where's Voltaire when you need him?

But thanks Donnie, I appreciate your support.

We are supposed to live in a rational age but how quickly they built their strawman and confected accusations of racism from an implied criticism of a gender.

And where were the honest brokers? What use were the war scholars?

I suppose I need to take the blue-pill and start agreeing because this is the future.

Anyway, apologies for all concerned.

We are supposed to live in a rational age but how quickly they built their strawman and confected accusations of racism from an implied criticism of a gender.

I suppose I need to take the blue-pill and start agreeing because this is the future.

Huh? At risk of post on poster this reads like that episode of friends where Joey discovers how a Thesaurus works. 

• Like 2

If you can't bare to stand by your opinion then you're right, your run is up. There's not a single man, woman nor beast attempting to stop you from holding court, you're choosing to walk away.

People have a right to disagree with you. People have the choice whether to listen to you at all and when they do, whether to like you or not.

So stop talking shite.

• Like 1

If you can't bare to stand by your opinion then you're right, your run is up. There's not a single man, woman nor beast attempting to stop you from holding court, you're choosing to walk away.

People have a right to disagree with you. People have the choice whether to listen to you at all and when they do, whether to like you or not.

So stop talking shite.

Who said I was walking away?

I merely decided to allow the emotion to die down, to avoid the accusation that I am deliberately winding people up.

I haven't changed my mind but neither has anyone else, so it is best left.

But it does seem that I do excite disproportionate outrage, so I think I probably need to select my opinions more carefully.

So stop talking shite.

Who said I was walking away?

I merely decided to allow the emotion to die down, to avoid the accusation that I am deliberately winding people up.

I haven't changed my mind but neither has anyone else, so it is best left.

But it does seem that I do excite disproportionate outrage, so I think I probably need to select my opinions more carefully.

Girls please? We are now arguing about an argument? 

MMV your views were just plain wrong. 

There argument settled. Can we now just get back to the history now?  

MJ-HIStory.jpg

I feel Jacko used the history element and first disc containing a lot of his old hits (effectively a best of) to mask what was essentially a very poor album.  The new stuff on disc two was pretty pants.

**** off you twatty word removed.

Stranger in Moscow is amazing.

**** you.

MJ-HIStory.jpg

I feel Jacko used the history element and first disc containing a lot of his old hits (effectively a best of) to mask what was essentially a very poor album.  The new stuff on disc two was pretty pants.

**** you.

Little Susie shits on Stranger in Moscow.  Poor little Susie.

Still can't save the album though.

Plus, you broke the swear filter you clearing in the woods!

MJ-HIStory.jpg

**** you.

Little Susie shits on Stranger in Moscow.  Poor little Susie.

Still can't save the album though.

Plus, you broke the swear filter you clearing in the woods!

Ooooooh!! I BROKE THE **** SWEAR FILTER DID I?

WOooooowoOOWOWOWOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Well that's what you get when you insult Stranger in Moscow you heaving piece of shit.

If you were a woman, I'd punch you..

/MMV :lol::D

Â