Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

HalfTimePost

Loving some of the knee-jerk comments on here. Football has turned into X-factor

We as Villa fans have watched enough of this rubbish over the years; our home form has been tragic for too long. Your comment regarding knee-jerk reactions is therfore unsound.

The problem we have is they are solid in the middle so we are losing the battle there first off.Then we lack an outlet to the wide area's as both Fullbacks are worried bout a ball over the top to Remy or Ben Afra.

Personally Sylla on to get closer to Sissoko would be my move ,attacking wise seems like a choice between a target man to play off in Kozak or Tonev to create something

Loving some of the knee-jerk comments on here. Football has turned into X-factor

We as Villa fans have watched enough of this rubbish over the years; our home form has been tragic for too long. Your comment regarding knee-jerk reactions is therfore unsound.

Agreed. We've been rubbish at home for a long time now. Enough is enough.

A big problem is we don't really have anything going through the middle, if you watch from our goal kicks they go out to the left wing towards Benteke, Gabby has been running over to the right but Weimann has also stayed on the right hand side.

I have no problem with Benteke being slightly out wide and cutting in but we need somebody in the middle of our attack.

• Like 1

Said it a million times but we're desperate for an attacking midfielder. Bringing on Kozak and putting Benteke on the wing will just mean hoofing it up more. When teams sit back at home we're just awful. I suspect we'll be seeing this a lot over the season. Newcastle have played well, they've just done what Liverpool did. Sit back and mark the space and force us to try break them down. 

Said it a million times but we're desperate for an attacking midfielder. Bringing on Kozak and putting Benteke on the wing will just mean hoofing it up more. When teams sit back at home we're just awful. I suspect we'll be seeing this a lot over the season. Newcastle have played well, they've just done what Liverpool did. Sit back and mark the space and force us to try break them down.

Agree, unfortunately we couldn't break down sugar into water.

Agree with this, they basically are doing what liverpool did, we just don't have answers.