The complete and utter chants thread

Pricey_1984

I wasn't so impressed with this chant at first but, having sat in the Chelsea West Stand last night, listening to nearly 90 minutes of "I don't care about Chelsea, They don't care about me, All I care about is AVFC", I went home with it as a total earworm and was hard put not to start humming/singing it out loud amongst the carriage full of homeward bound Chelsea fans on the tube. I'm still singing it.

Certainly is an amazingly infectious song and the great thing about it is it is very easy to keep going throughout a match, to the intense irritation of the opposition fans. As I witnessed.  :)

i am begging all villa fans please stop singing this song

Enit. Yet another crap chant already used by half of the league before we adopted it. Same goes for the vast majority of our chants these days. So dull.

They were singing this song at the Southampton away game aswell..... so awful! Gets stuck in my head too.

Number ooooone is Brad Guzaaaan

Number twoooooo is Brad Guzaaaaan

Number threeeee is Brad Guzaaaan

Number fooooour is Brad Guzaaaaan

Number fiiiiiiiiiive is Brad Guzaaaan

Number siiiiiiiix is Brad Guzaaaaan

Number seveeeeen is Brad Guzaaaan

Number eeeeeeeight is Brad Guzaaaaan

Number niiiiiiiiiine is Brad Guzaaaan

Number teeeeeeen is Brad Guzaaaaan

Number eleveeeeeen is Brad Guzaaaaaan

Our whole teeeeeeam is Brad Guzaaaaan

We all dream of a team of Brad Guzan's

A team of Brad Guzan's

A team of Brad Guzan's

We all dream of a team of Brad Guzan's

A team of Brad Guzan's

A team of Brad Guzan's

To the tune of Yellow Submarine. I feel like this is a fair representation of who had been our best player

I think a chant that requires little effort, is non-profanity, yet catchy and with meaning is needed. We need something that everyone can join in with at all the home games during those boring, tense, quiet periods that often occur around Villa Park. The atmosphere has been getting worse and worse over the last two seasons, and I keep reverting back to my Aston Villa vs Blackburn Rovers Carling Cup Semi-Final DVD to bring back those days where the atmosphere was immense almost from start to finish.

I'm not very creative when it comes to songs, but something needs to get out there to bring back the home ground spirit.

We also need people, regardless of age, gender, ticket status, to bring in scarves, flags, banners, balloons etc to liven the place up. It's hard to keep warn in the winter period, especially watching the standard of football like we have recently, so starting off some form of home-trend could be a benefit and a chance to get warmed up.

Any ideas?

I wasn't so impressed with this chant at first but, having sat in the Chelsea West Stand last night, listening to nearly 90 minutes of "I don't care about Chelsea, They don't care about me, All I care about is AVFC", I went home with it as a total earworm and was hard put not to start humming/singing it out loud amongst the carriage full of homeward bound Chelsea fans on the tube. I'm still singing it.

Certainly is an amazingly infectious song and the great thing about it is it is very easy to keep going throughout a match, to the intense irritation of the opposition fans. As I witnessed.  :)

We need to stop singing this Blues song.

It's a long shot I know, but does anyone at the Swansea game remember a chant about an hour (roughly) into the game, I had never heard it before and didn't recognise the tune at all? Didn't go to the Palace game so might have started then, but certainly wasn't at the United game.

Special credit to my mate yesterday, came up with the following on the train; Last Christmas we had Ron Vlaar, but the very worst day was Chelsea away, This year, to save me from tears, just pass it to Matthew Lowton Didnt really get going at the game, but fair play to whoever was on our bus from the uni bar to the game - best atmosphere of the day and the coppers were loving it! Song of the day was probably "the library is ours" followed by "F*** off Small Heath, you can't even read!"

It wasn't that... It was: "Last Christmas you gave me Ron Vlaar... But the very next day you gave him away..... This year, to save me from tears, just pass it to Matthew Lowton!!!!

Grant Holt wherever you may be,

Gregg's, Maccy D's or KFC?

We don't care, if you score the goals;

We'll pay you back with sausage rolls!

(fwiw I'm one of the pro-Holt'ers out there, can imagine him coming off the bench on Saturday and nicking a scrappy consolation!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We need to stop singing this Blues song.

I like this song too - who cares if it is a Blues song - we will make it ours - there's probably more than twice the amount of us to sing it - no-one will know we nicked it off them (if we did, all the better!)

Â