The complete and utter chants thread

Pricey_1984

Seeing everyone talking about it in the Benteke thread i'll put it on here:

"Woaaaah Benteke - Bam a lam!

Woaaaah Benteke - Bam a lam!"

Important thing is to spread the word so it helps catch on. 

need a good song for Benteke surely!

It's gotta be "Woaah Benteke Bam a lam!" 

better than Ooooh Christian Benteke!

Id love to see something silly like a Psy song. Gagnam Style. 'Benteke style'. Then everyone rips out the whip and does the dance.

On a serious note.. i do like the Gabby - wonderwall song posted previously in this thread. Does that get sung at all?

Me and my mates had a ready made one for Bentekkers last season,  but as always they're going to be hard to start!

Reading used it for Le Fondre, and for some reason they've decided to copy everyone else with the boring "Ohhhh Adam Le Fondre" now, so we should take this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQBDuh0h57I

Imagine our away following dividing up with "Christian Benteeeeeee-ke, Christian Benteeeeeeeee-ke..." &  "DER DER DER DER DER DER DER-DER...BEN-TEKE!"

I've looked ahead, and can see this being played minutes before kick-off, men with their ukuleles make their way to the seats, whilst the whole mood of VP is lifted by the cheery tune.

Sales of Tequila will soar...

• Like 2

Me and my mates had a ready made one for Bentekkers last season,  but as always they're going to be hard to start!

Reading used it for Le Fondre, and for some reason they've decided to copy everyone else with the boring "Ohhhh Adam Le Fondre" now, so we should take this...

Imagine our away following dividing up with "Christian Benteeeeeee-ke, Christian Benteeeeeeeee-ke..." &  "DER DER DER DER DER DER DER-DER...BEN-TEKE!"

I've looked ahead, and can see this being played minutes before kick-off, men with their ukuleles make their way to the seats, whilst the whole mood of VP is lifted by the cheery tune.

Been thinking this aswel! Its been doing the facebook rounds!!! 

Real party feel to the chant aswelll

DEr derrr derr der derrr derr derrr ... BENTEKE!!!!

UTV

Been thinking this aswel! Its been doing the facebook rounds!!! 

Real party feel to the chant aswelll

DEr derrr derr der derrr derr derrr ... BENTEKE!!!!

UTV

My lord I also have been thinking about using tequila reading have stopped singing it and it would be quality let's get it started!!!!!!

You have so many accounts :P just stick to one!

Cheers for the support boys!

Credit has to go to a lad called Pri for this, he's pretty sly for a Pri-guy!

In other news;

10 bottles of beer standing on the bar,

And if Bar-ry Bannan, decides to drive his car,

There'd be 9 bottles of beer standing the bar...

Repeat & enjoy

All the best,

UTV

This was fantastic yesterday at Wigan . Loads were singing it later & sounded great   click me

Can't quite make out the words?

"He's no good at skiing and he's no Johann Bach,

He can't ride a bobsleigh but he's king at Villa Park,

Ohhhh Andy Weimann,

He's a striker from Austriaaa" ?

I like it but isn't bach german?? which makes the song null and void?

the nephew's bored today so i gave him a chant project. so far we've had the following

For Luna : to the Sali, Salifou tune ..

Spanish with a beard like Zeus

Tony, Tony Moon

For Helenius, to the John Carew, Carew, He's bigger than me and you tune

Niklaas Helenius

He's bigger than a bus

And now he plays for us

Oh Helenius

Â