Manchester United

BOF

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I thought that even with the “key witness” removing herself from the case there would be enough evidence to prosecute him. 

Brown envelope job. Its **** vile and depressed one rule for them and one rule for us

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LondonLax said:

It depends on what she tells police about the incident doesn’t it. 

The fact that Greenwood was charged for multiple alleged offences tells you they believed them. It was up to the courts to argue guilt which they could not do owing the withdrawal of key evidence and witnesses. Therefore, taking it to trial means there’s a real lack of possibility of conviction. 

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

I don’t think anyone in the top divisions will touch him. Maybe he’ll go somewhere like Turkey 

football is a crazy business, someone will take him on for sure.

It leaves Man Utd in a sticky situation

the Everton mention was a bit tongue in cheek, situation they are in and the history of taking manures cast offs

11 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

It depends on what she tells police about the incident doesn’t it. 

I guess the police / court could decide she is now lying for whatever reason and run with the original statements, but I assume they decided the defence will eventually create enough reasonable doubt because of it. 

• Like 2

Just now, imavillan said:

football is a crazy business, someone will take him on for sure.

It leaves Man Utd in a sticky situation

the Everton mention was a bit tongue in cheek, situation they are in and the history of taking manures cast offs

United are rich enough to bin him off. They just have to play it such that they don’t get sued by him for ruining his career or something equally bonkers.

Can't see any English club taking him. In this day and age and with the recording out there on social media, it would (rightly) be PR suicide for any club here to try and take him on.

Will probably end up in Turkey or somewhere like that.

4 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Can't see any English club taking him. In this day and age and with the recording out there on social media, it would (rightly) be PR suicide for any club here to try and take him on.

Will probably end up in Turkey or somewhere like that.

Maybe he could join Ronaldo in Saudi. They’d probably see it as a badge of honour out there. 

Obviously we dont know the reasons but IF she is now saying it didnt happen should she not be arrested for wasting police time and perverting the course of justice? 

And IF she is saying it did happen but she does t want to testify then the law is seriously f****** and should be taken out her hands. 

Could see this coming a mile away. 

Â