Manchester United

BOF

Thought they were a bit small time last year claiming the glory days were back just because they won the league cup, don’t get me wrong I’d love for Villa to win a cup but I remember a time where Man Utd deemed the league cup worthless. 

13 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Cristiano was right all along made to look like the bad guy

Cracked me up the media jumping on him because he said the canteen and gym haven't changed since he was last there.

Man U spend a billion on players,  an can't even refurb the gym or canteen, disgusting really.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Pogba? Lukaku? Ronaldo? Rashford is incredibly protected by the media it’s like nobody else does any charitable work.

My bad, my sarcasm was too well hidden. I believe he is a part of the reason the dressing room is such a state.

They should **** him off, but they can’t because they gave him a ridiculous contract.

Edited by Genie

1 minute ago, Genie said:

My bad, my sarcasm was too well hidden. I believe he is a part of the reason the dressing room is such a state.

They should **** him off, but they can’t because they gave him a ridiculous contract.

Not at all mate there was nothing wrong with the 3 I mentioned above it was Gary Neville and his media bandwagon mates that jumped on them. 

45 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Maybe he should do the hot dinners for kids again, everyone loved him then, even though his football was still crap.

Maybe he should do hot dinners for the hospitality boxes .seeing as they only got a one star rating.i

10 hours ago, villarule123 said:

I think we're almost guaranteed to finish above them if we can avoid a defeat on Boxing Day. We should certainly be favourites for it. 

i-would-love-it-if-we-beat-them-kevin-ke

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

Varane was out ill today, he was very good for them last week, does anybody know if he's likely to miss the Boxing Day game?

He's trying to force a move out the club apparently, so I think his illness is BS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

Not at all mate there was nothing wrong with the 3 I mentioned above it was Gary Neville and his media bandwagon mates that jumped on them. 

Pogba was an absolute poison though fully agree about Neville who really is a clueless pundit

11 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

This is just revisionism. Ronaldo was completely past it by the time he left, which is how come he's banging in goals in a league that's probably worse than League One these days. 

EDIT: He was also 'make to look like the bad guy' by giving an unsanctioned interview to Piers Morgan in which he slagged off the club, something that we would not forgive any of our players doing under any circumstances. 

He scored 24 goals in that 21/22 season, 18 in the League, so he wasn't that bad, got emm out the shit plenty of times.

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

He scored 24 goals in that 21/22 season, 18 in the League, so he wasn't that bad, got emm out the shit plenty of times.

Was more that he refused to move unless he was certain he was going to get the ball in a attacking position. He just stood there with zero intention to press or win back the ball when not in possession and waived his arm and gestured angrily any time they passed the ball to someone not him.

• Like 3

Â