Manchester United

BOF

I wonder when United fans and the likes of Neville in the media will realise that spending money isn't the answer.

They've spent well over a billion since Ferguson left and they're as shit now as they were in that Moyes season.

Maguire- £80M

Mount- £55M

Di Maria- £60M

Pogba- £90M

Sanchez- £40M

Lukaku-  £60M

Antony-  £82M

Well over £400M wasted on those above.

But their entitled whiney fanbase will no doubt blame the Glazers for not spending any money even though they've spent a fortune and Neville will have a meltdown on Sky and think because they are 'United' they should be at the top of the league and be the best of the best. 

Long may their suffering continue.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Avfc96 said:

I wonder when United fans and the likes of Neville in the media will realise that spending money isn't the answer.

They've spent well over a billion since Ferguson left and they're as shit now as they were in that Moyes season.

Maguire- £80M

Mount- £55M

Di Maria- £60M

Pogba- £90M

Sanchez- £40M

Lukaku-  £60M

Antony-  £82M

Well over £400M wasted on those above.

But their entitled whiney fanbase will no doubt blame the Glazers for not spending any money even though they've spent a fortune and Neville will have a meltdown on Sky and think because they are 'United' they should be at the top of the league and be the best of the best. 

Long may their suffering continue.

I don’t think they want the Glazers out because they are not spending enough money. They want them out because they don’t give a **** about football and it shows in their decision making. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

I think we're almost guaranteed to finish above them if we can avoid a defeat on Boxing Day. We should certainly be favourites for it. 

You reckon??

We are 11 points above them already, if they catch us, our season will end pretty poor from the good start we had.

Neville talks bollo**s sometimes. Said last week, "just imagine how good Rashford could be under new owners". I didn't think they were actually coaching him. 😂

An for the record, I don't think it's a coaching issue, so don't blame the manager, it's work rate and only the players can change that.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Neville talks bollo**s sometimes. Said last week, "just imagine how good Rashford could be under new owners". I didn't think they were actually coaching him. 😂

A for the record, I don't think it's a coaching issue, so don't blame the manager, it's work rate and only the players can change that.

Nicky Butt was also saying that Rashford is in a terrible dressing room… I strongly suspect he is a big part of the reason the dressing room is so toxic. Did he even have a touch in half an hour today? Did he break into a sprint at any point? 

• Like 1

£60m on Mount was one of the stupidest deals in history, then another £50m or so on Onana.

Anthony, Rashford, Bruno, Sancho all with appalling attitudes.

Then who else aspiring to be in the CL would be fielding players like Evans, Mainoo, Pelestri, Kambwala, Amrabat?

Even in recent years they had people like Cavani, Ronaldo, Zlatan. Nobody in the current squad fit to lace their boots. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Genie said:

£60m on Mount was one of the stupidest deals in history, then another £50m or so on Onana.

Anthony, Rashford, Bruno, Sancho all with appalling attitudes.

Then who else aspiring to be in the CL would be fielding players like Evans, Mainoo, Pelestri, Kambwala, Amrabat?

Even in recent years they had people like Cavani, Ronaldo, Zlatan. Nobody in the current squad fit to lace their boots. 

They should have continued the aging legend but model pro theme and got Benzema.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I always wonder, who the **** watches these fan podcasts, It's like sitting next to the knobber fan in the ground, an no one likes that.

Opposition fans. It's like how no arsenal fans watch AFTV, but they get thousands of views from people laughing at their rabid fans

Edited by Mozzavfc
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I always wonder, who the **** watches these fan podcasts, It's like sitting next to the knobber fan in the ground, an no one likes that.

The funny thing is these apparent super fans are now unable to watch the team live ever (not that they did anyway but still)

1 hour ago, VillaJ100 said:

They should have continued the aging legend but model pro theme and got Benzema.

It la not always the best approach but I think I can confidently say they’d be doing better than they are now.

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Nicky Butt was also saying that Rashford is in a terrible dressing room… I strongly suspect he is a big part of the reason the dressing room is so toxic. Did he even have a touch in half an hour today? Did he break into a sprint at any point? 

Cristiano was right all along made to look like the bad guy

• Like 1

Â