Manchester United

BOF

4 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I don’t really want to be dreaming a fifth place anyway at this point. The coefficient can **** off. 😉😁

It does seem far more likely that we'll finish 4th than England getting 5 spots at this stage so I'm all for United falling flat on their face. Would be nice if Newcastle stayed in though, just to keep their stretched squad as stretched as it is now. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jareth said:

Can't understand them. They needed the win tonight but took absolutely zero risks - it was as though the game didn't matter.

Yeah, 0 shots on target in the second half, and the players were just strolling about. If those aren't players that want the manager gone, I dread to think how bad they can get

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Egg head getting the sack then, pity.

Who are the favourites for the Man Poo job now?

Rooney, Gerrard or Lampard, please. They know the league. One the Neville's would be entertaining too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hmmm it’s funny, but I don’t feel like he’s going to be sacked. Yet.

They are in about the same position as they were when they let Ole go. They’re also the same number of points away from 4th place. And they were still in the champions league by the time of Ole’s departure.

Despite the similarities of the scenario, even worse in the case of the champions league exit, it doesn’t feel like he’s going.

Maybe it’s the Ratcliffe deal making it a bit more opaque, or that ETH can at least point to a league cup trophy. Or the recent manager of the month award is clouding it. Don’t know. It just feels like he’ll be there for a bit longer.

Maybe if they lose 8-0 to Liverpool that will be that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Strog said:

Surely the end of ETH. I’m hoping the implosion continues. If/when someone new comes in, it will take time to fix the rot. No pressure then!

Don’t rush it. RELAX, don’t do it, when you want Man U to go to it. We want this to stretch into May. 😂

1 minute ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Don’t rush it. RELAX, don’t do it, when you want Man U to go to it. We want this to stretch into May. 😂

😂 Oh I couldn’t agree more, the longer ETH stays, the better - can’t get Relax out my head now.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Strog said:

Surely the end of ETH. I’m hoping the implosion continues. If/when someone new comes in, it will take time to fix the rot. No pressure then!

Don't think he'll be going anywhere until Ratcliffe has got his feet under the table. 

Edited by jimmygreaves

5 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

No chance after Chelsea. On The United Stand they think they should get Ancelotti or Zidane. Delusional

Zidane has turned them down several times already, and doesn’t speak great English.

Ancelloti has a much better job already 

Edited by Genie
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jimmygreaves said:

Don't think he'll be going anywhere until Ratcliffe has got his feet under the table. 

Good point, maybe the league position will buy ETH some time too as they aren’t far off.

Â