Manchester United

BOF

6 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

A comparison would be a certain Icelandic player actually having all the (admittedly even worse) charges dropped but career being TOTALLY over.

Don’t think he was ever charged with anything and apparently everything checked out with him, his career was basically finished due to length of investigation tho

with regards to the greenwood thing, I’m surprised they went through this whole charade, they could have got ahead of the situation and just moved on without having to do this huge u turn 

The Telegraph are reporting that the alleged victim’s mother (with her daughter's consent) spoke with the club to help them establish that Mason didn’t physically abuse her nor use coercive control. I find that astounding and ethically wrong. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

The Telegraph are reporting that the alleged victim’s mother (with her daughter's consent) spoke with the club to help them establish that Mason didn’t physically abuse her nor use coercive control. I find that astounding and ethically wrong. 

This is kind of what I was referring to yesterday. The family dynamics - and family involvement - in this case appear to have complicated things from the off. 

25 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

I wonder if she likes her new house?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

Mom likes the size of her future son in law's wallet too. If it means her daughter has to get knocked around a bit.... apparently it's worth it. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DCJonah said:

If it was that surely that comes out instantly. His girlfriend could have proved that early. 

Unless she wants to protect her reputation also. Fake accusers get as much abuse as rapists... unlikely and I don't think so but its a possible. 

The whole situation is messed up.  How you can go from threatening someone with court over rape, to marrying them and having their child...

Surely there's two answers (and money isn't one of them)

She's been brainwashed by his abuse and now has no self functioning brain, or she's crazy and staged the situation and Greenwood had to take her back because she was going to ruin his life if he didn't. 

One of them is a controlling psycho, and my money would be on Greenwood. Admitting he made mistakes (was that making the mistake of letting yourself be recorded breaking the law?) is the give away. A half confession that is vague and doesn't land you in shit. Scumbag player.  Scumbag club. 

Edited by MrBlack

Â