Match Thread

KjParton

How's the stream guys?

I'm at the game. Webb looking uncomfortable at LB, Donacien okay at RB but seems wary of going forward (understandably, isn't he a CB?), Delph and Benteke have shown a few great bits of skill.

Stream is pretty good to be honest - I bet you're not missing Jack Woodwards commentary!

How's the stream guys?

I'm at the game. Webb looking uncomfortable at LB, Donacien okay at RB but seems wary of going forward (understandably, isn't he a CB?), Delph and Benteke have shown a few great bits of skill.

Stream is pretty good to be honest - I bet you're not missing Jack Woodwards commentary!

Haha nope! If he's where Kendrick is, then he'll have had to climb a ladder to get upto the 'box'. I wish I'd seen it, I pull have filmed it.

The best part of the game so far, was when a cat came onto the pitch!

To anyone worried about the score, remember that, from this team, only Baker, Delph, Benteke and Sylla are likely to be in our best 11. The rest are 'kids'.

It might be time to get concerned.

Not really

Good

Sylla

Doncein

Bentekke

Adequate

Delph

Poor

Burke

Gardner

Steer

No wonder we are losing playing just 7 players! Good for fitness though!!

Just those that I noticed one way or the other.

To me we should be playing mostly first teamers, with a sprinkling of youth players - seems to be the other way around - all seems a bit pointless tbh.

:) I got ya was just kidding. It does indeed seem a little strange - 5th game of the pre season we should probably be starting to see what our starting 11 will look like now?

That back 5 will never play together for the first team in a competitive game.

Only baker will make more than a handful of appearances. I wouldn't worry too much yet.

Delph and Sylla playing well.

Carruthers looks good but he's not a wide player, always wants to come inside.

Burke doesn't look that good.

Gardner looks ok but was hoping to see a bit more from him. I think he's been asked to play the Westwood 'keep the ball' role.

I'm just more concerned so many first team players are once again missing a chance to improve match fitness.

Â