Match Thread

KjParton

Considering this game is today and I haven't spotted a match thread I thought i'd make one.

Due to the unusual amount of injuries i expect our side to be slightly weaker, all though i'm excited to see what the likes of Robinson, Grealish, Burke can do together.

However i'm thinking another scoring draw is on the cards. 

I hope AVTV pull their finger out this time and get things working

It's been nothing but a disaster so far

What i briefly seen of the stream against wycombe was a real lag fest as well and no it wasn't my internet connection

Edited by AshVilla

Guzan

Lowton - Vlaar - Baker - Luna

Westwood      - Delph -     Sylla

Carruthers                              Bacuna

Benteke

Kevan says he thinks we'll see the team from the last 30 minutes against Wycombe, for the first 60 minutes against Luton, and the team that played the first 60 minutes against Wycombe playing the last 30 minutes against Luton.

I personally hope that isn't the case, because it would be nice if Tonev, Benteke or Okore could get a few minutes if they are fit enough.

Wasn't the 2nd team against Wycombe the weaker team? 

Yeah, although it is about fitness more than who is stronger or weaker. Seems a bit weird though, the development squad players should be pretty much 100%.

I am going to stick my neck out here and say we might see our first clean sheet of 2013 :D

That really is sticking your neck out.

No official word on if AVTV will actually be working for this one or not then? Oh dear...

Think they're trying to be clever with what they say and how they say it. Also, they say on their latest advert that "you can see highlights and post match interviews on AVTV." No definitive "you can see the game streamed" though.

Edited by samjp26

Â