VillaGoMarching

2 hours ago, Genie said:

“clever play by the England captain”

This is a big crossroads for him. Take the easy option, another payrise and stay at Spurs. Go to Bayern or Man United and be out of the comfort of London and probably win trophies (certainty if he goes to Munich).

I wonder if PSG would go in for him if Mbappe leaves? 

I was wondering if he links up with Poch at Chelsea maybe?

7 hours ago, villan95 said:

I was wondering if he links up with Poch at Chelsea maybe?

Then he may as wll stay at spurs as poch dont win trophies in england

Lewia has told levy to sell if kane wont sell. You would imagine kane will be sold now as shown no signs he is ready to sell

The later in the window it happens the better as spurs will be rushing around trying to get a replacement 

I reckon they will try get toney

23 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Levy will be a dick no matter who comes in with a bid, he'll double down if its chelsea

He can't lose kane to chelsea

Well owner wants him to sell so he has little say

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Well owner wants him to sell so he has little say

I dont think he would sell to chelsea there is hostile relations between those clubs worse than arsenal spurs now.

The fans would kill levy and lewis.

They would rather sell for less to munich than more to chelsea 

Considering they had a new stadium to pay for Spurs have spent a fortune over the last few season.

€136.3m so far this summer, €177.9m, €95.9m, €110.5m & €150.5m over the previous 4 seasons for a grand total of €671.1m. Not much in sales either, that's €508.3m net spend.

They seem to have flown under FFP radar.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

He can't lose kane to chelsea

Chelsea already signed two strikers this summer and they are still stuck with Lukaku. I don't think they will bid for Kane. 

1 hour ago, AndyM3000 said:

Considering they had a new stadium to pay for Spurs have spent a fortune over the last few season.

€136.3m so far this summer, €177.9m, €95.9m, €110.5m & €150.5m over the previous 4 seasons for a grand total of €671.1m. Not much in sales either, that's €508.3m net spend.

They seem to have flown under FFP radar.

Havs they spent that much already this year **** hell. Their team looks marginally better than last year and thats only because of maddison

1 hour ago, Villaphan04 said:

Spurs are FOOKED...  Kane will be off, their owner is going to face jail time for insider trading, and they're going to struggle to finish in the European places this upcoming season.  Going back to being a midtable club again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KMitch said:

Spurs are FOOKED...  Kane will be off, their owner is going to face jail time for insider trading, and they're going to struggle to finish in the European places this upcoming season.  Going back to being a midtable club again. 

Possibly, but someone will buy them out and their course will probably be corrected in 1-2 years.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KMitch said:

This is probably bad news if anything as he will sell and they might get the qataris. 

Ive always thought the guys buying united might end up going for spurs if the utd deal fell through

42 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

This is probably bad news if anything as he will sell and they might get the qataris. 

Ive always thought the guys buying united might end up going for spurs if the utd deal fell through

Qataris will love to own a club who have a Jewish history

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, KMitch said:

Welcome Red Bull Spurs

• Like 1

Â