VillaGoMarching

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Well I guess re Kane we’ll know on the weekend where his future lies. You’d think he’ll be doing lots of waving to the crowd if he knows he’s had enough.

I don't think it'll end up being his choice - it'll be interesting to see how Spurs deal with it if he decides he wants to give them one more year - they'll want to cash in.

12 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Just when you thought the powers that be had done enough to make sure these pricks prosper, they ban Toney just as they are about to play Brentford. 

Lol

Yep, injured Ivan Toney who wouldn’t play against Spurs anyway is being banned just so he can’t play against Spurs, all so Spurs can win and qualify for a tournament they don’t want to be in. Real conspiracy theory stuff.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Man they are crap

Wouldnt suprise .me if they go for frank after today

Lampard hopefully 😉

Thomas Frank would fail at Spurs as wouldnt get time

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Why would slot want the job? It would be awful decision for him

He'd likely earn 10 times what he does now. No idea what he's on now but they have offered him a new deal worth €2.5m/year so the current deal is maybe €1m or so.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mantis said:

I think their time among the elite is coming to an end. They have very deep-rooted problems.

That one time they got Champions League final and came 3rd in a 2 horse race

Embarrassing they were considered some football powerhouse 😂

I honestly don't think anyone but Kane would get in our side from them. Son probably but he looks on a huge decline too and has always been reliant on his pace to be as good as he was and Ramsey is young and getting better each season. I thought Romero was a brilliant defender in the making but he's gone backwards.

As long as we make good decisions in the market this summer, we can surpass Spurs next season and beyond. Even if they appoint a very good manager and buy some good players, it is very likely that Kane leaves either this summer or next, so I'd say we are in the ascendency at the moment. I just hope we don't f*ck it as Villa have done so many times in the past in a similar position.

Edited by Leeroy
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

I honestly don't think anyone but Kane would get in our side from them.

Apparently Jonathan Wilson did a 'combined XI' which was just our team with Kane instead of Watkins, so your not alone in this opinion. 

Â