VillaGoMarching

2 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Got a worrying feeling they'll beat us.

Don't worry. Emery isnt daft. He knows they are a counterattacking team and really good at it. They don't press  .  Quite easy to set up against . 

• Like 1

To begin with they'll have to cough up £40m to make the Kulusevski deal permanent. Pedro Porro is another £39m they have to pay. That's £79m gone to stay as they are.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, sne said:

To begin with they'll have to cough up £40m to make the Kulusevski deal permanent. Pedro Porro is another £39m they have to pay. That's £79m gone to stay as they are.

Porro they have obligation to buy but i dont think kulusevski is.

I like kulusevski i think he would be a good addition if they dont opt to sign him permanently and i dont think they will. He is struggling in a crap team but in a team like ours he would thrive

42 minutes ago, sne said:

That Porro transfer is probably one of the stupidest deals ever made in the PL, a guy who only fits one system who was demanded by a manager who was clearly not going to be at the club for more than 6 more months in a *best-case* scenario (which didn't come about, obviously). 

• Like 3

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Porro they have obligation to buy but i dont think kulusevski is.

I like kulusevski i think he would be a good addition if they dont opt to sign him permanently and i dont think they will. He is struggling in a crap team but in a team like ours he would thrive

He is IF he plays at least 45 minutes in half of their games this season or if the qualify for the CL. Think they will want to sign him regardless but would love him at Villa

3 minutes ago, sne said:

He is IF he plays at least 45 minutes in half of their games this season or if the qualify for the CL. Think they will want to sign him regardless but would love him at Villa

They qualified last season but delayed the transfer for budgetary reasons so not sure if clause has been met

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, sne said:

As zatman said its very confusing with him as i thought it was meant to be a permanent in the summer but then it was another loan. Based on thia seasons form id be suprised if they made the deal permanent now unless thwy are obligated to buy

Porro is a terrible defender. He can score goals which is great but if your aigning him to defend then thats one awful piece of business 

On 01/05/2023 at 08:28, Rodders said:

I think Kane will be stuck there another year. Levy will still think he can get 80, 100 million for him which obviously no one will pay. 

He loses Kane on a free transfer then. The ace negotiator loses 80-100m on a free while they finish 7th or 8th.

I think Spurs are quietly briefing now to press they'll sell Kane abroad if someone offers that so ball is firmly in his court this summer compared to 2021 when he just seemed to be under the impression Spurs would let him go to Man. City without any resistance. 

First club to host a 'double header' on May 20, Premier league match against Brentford at home at 1230 followed by a WSL match. This is how they have such a big revenue gap between clubs of other sizes in different geographies.

2 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

First club to host a 'double header' on May 20, Premier league match against Brentford at home at 1230 followed by a WSL match. This is how they have such a big revenue gap between clubs of other sizes in different geographies.

They won't be able to charge entrance fees if all the 60k can be arsed to stay to watch the women so no extra income there.

Might sell a few more pints and pies though.

On 02/05/2023 at 11:20, Wurzel said:

LOL, tweet of the year

Why on earth does that bloke think its a good idea to be a pundit when he can barely speak a word clearly?

Does anyone actively watch these people real time other than the clips of them being idiots that go viral?

5 hours ago, S-Platt said:

They won't be able to charge entrance fees if all the 60k can be arsed to stay to watch the women so no extra income there.

Might sell a few more pints and pies though.

There willprobably be a gap between kickoffs as the prem game is early kickoff, i cant see them offering it for free, spurs are all about commerce first

53 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Why on earth does that bloke think its a good idea to be a pundit when he can barely speak a word clearly?

Does anyone actively watch these people real time other than the clips of them being idiots that go viral?

I think he might be neurodivergent.

59 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

There willprobably be a gap between kickoffs as the prem game is early kickoff, i cant see them offering it for free, spurs are all about commerce first

Free might make more money. 

The women's games with the big headline attendees you read about will have a LOT of free tickets in them.

31 minutes ago, sne said:

Xabi Alonso the favorite to take over apparently.

Dont think it will be him personally 

I think ut will be nagelsmann. They will just try negotiate a lower compensation fee with bayern

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Dont think it will be him personally 

I think ut will be nagelsmann. They will just try negotiate a lower compensation fee with bayern

The compensation isnt with Bayern. Nagelsmann has to give up his owed wages

• Like 2

Â