VillaGoMarching

Well Bale is rapidly trying to burn bridges at Spurs and has given himself the week off.

Meanwhile our mate GlastonSpur is copping pelters on RedCafe after spending the summer smugly telling Man U fans that Bale wasn't going anywhere and had bought into the AVB programme.

• Like 2

With the midfield stocks that Tottenham now have, why would a promising player go there just to sit on the bench?

Eriksen would take the position Bale/Willian was designed to play in. I think he is good enough to play for Spurs

Interesting to see if Eriksen wants to join Spurs. He turned down a supposedly lucrative move to Bayer Leverkusen this summer because he said they couldn't match his sporting ambitions or something, and they're already in the champions league. 

Can't believe Levy is dicking around on this transfer, Madrid seemingly happy to pay about £30m - £40m over the odds for Bale he should be snapping their hands off. I'd love them to tell him to get stuffed at the last minute and sign a proper worldy instead.

£10m for Lennon anyone? Not based on anything, but he could be surplus to requirements now... If not Villa, who? And how would you value him? I think he's a great player, but hasn't made the most of his talent, only 26, and with the right manager to bring his quality out has the attributes to be sensational imo.

They've got a really good squad now. I don't think levy is messing around. Seems likes he wants to get the players in before everyone gets wind of the Bale transfer fee

What you talkin' about Willis?

Â