Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

5 hours ago, troon_villan said: That McDonald's xmas advert with the clearing in the woods family singing in the car.

If I worked at a drive in McDonald's and people started singing, instead of giving their order, you better believe they'll be eating boogers and cum. 

How about some feces in your flounder? You like that queefy quarry pounder?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

Waking up with random unbearable pains in my feet or legs. Usually my foot for no reason. Today just below my knee cap making it an interesting day. 

I get a similar issue in my ankle, due to a sprain I got years ago that wasn't properly fixed. I can go months with nothing, then all of a sudden, I'll be in pain and not able to walk. It sucks so much, especially as it's stopped me playing for my local cricket team. I can't commit to a full season, as I never know when it's going to strike. 

2 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

I get a similar issue in my ankle, due to a sprain I got years ago that wasn't properly fixed. I can go months with nothing, then all of a sudden, I'll be in pain and not able to walk. It sucks so much, especially as it's stopped me playing for my local cricket team. I can't commit to a full season, as I never know when it's going to strike. 

I cant ever recall hurting myself but it must stem from somewhere.

32 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I cant ever recall hurting myself but it must stem from somewhere.

Does arthritis run in the family? It does in mine, and being double jointed, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get it at some point.

29 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

Does arthritis run in the family? It does in mine, and being double jointed, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get it at some point.

Not really, not at all actually, can you get gout in the knee, as that definitely runs in the family.

36 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Not really, not at all actually, can you get gout in the knee, as that definitely runs in the family.

It seems so:

Gout - Symptoms

Symptoms of gout 

The main symptom of gout is a sudden attack of severe pain in one or more joints, typically your big toe.

Other symptoms can include:

gout_300x174_M1650128.jpg
  • the joint feeling hot and very tender, to the point of being unable to bear anything touching it
  • swelling in and around the affected joint
  • red, shiny skin over the affected joint
  • peeling, itchy and flaky skin as the swelling goes down

The intense pain can make getting around difficult. Even the light pressure of a bed cover or blanket can be unbearable.

Which joints can be affected?

Gout can affect almost any joint and can occur in more than one joint at the same time.

The joints towards the ends of the limbs tend to be affected more often, including the:

• toes – particularly the big toe joint
  • midfoot (where your shoelaces sit)
  • ankles 
  • knees
  • fingers
  • wrists
  • elbows

If gout is left untreated, it's likely to affect more joints over time.

Pattern of symptoms

Attacks of gout tend to:

• occur at night, although they can happen at any time
  • develop quickly over a few hours
  • last between three and 10 days – after this time, the affected joint should start to return to normal, but the problem can persist if treatment isn't started early
  • come back – you may experience attacks every few months or years
  • become more frequent over time if not treated

It's difficult to predict how often attacks will occur and when exactly they will happen.

When to seek medical advice

See your GP if you suspect you have gout and it hasn't been previously diagnosed.

Contact your GP immediately or call NHS 111 if you have both:

• severe, worsening joint pain and swelling
  • a high temperature (fever) of 38C (100.4F) or above

This could mean you have an infection inside the joint (septic arthritis).

If you've already been diagnosed with gout and you have an attack, see your GP if any medication you've been prescribed doesn't start working within a couple of days.

Read more about diagnosing gout and treating gout.

I have neck AIDS. Something isn't right in there, regularly pull it and it leaves me unable to turn my head for the next week and other general discomfort. Doctor didn't want to X-ray me and instead referred me to Physio. She told me my shoulder muscles are over working and I need to exercise my lower body to build a base to support them.

Can I just have an X-ray please?

6 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I have neck AIDS. Something isn't right in there, regularly pull it and it leaves me unable to turn my head for the next week and other general discomfort. Doctor didn't want to X-ray me and instead referred me to Physio. She told me my shoulder muscles are over working and I need to exercise my lower body to build a base to support them.

Can I just have an X-ray please?

Dirty boy!

• Like 3

I had discounted knee aids in the hope it was gout, if I drink Rose wine (reclaiming it for men) I tend to get gout, in my foot, so maybe it was that, I was drinking some shitty rose over the weekend. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I had discounted knee aids in the hope it was gout, if I drink Rose wine (reclaiming it for men) I tend to get gout, in my foot, so maybe it was that, I was drinking some shitty rose over the weekend. 

ro **** se!

some people have no idea what to share on a forum and what's best left private

• Like 2

Â