Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

one thing that pisses me off, is being pulled or pushed, let me explain:

if say for example I'm standing on point a, let this be at the bar for example, and someone comes over to me to tell me to go to point b, this being the dance floor, and I say no, they then proceed in pulling me towards the floor against my wishes, this pisses me off more than anything in the world, the fact that I'm on 5ft 5 and 9 stone means I don't have much resistance.

the reason I say this is because I'm getting married in a few weeks time and me and my lucky half have decided that we wont be doing a first dance at all, mainly because I cant dance, but I know some moron (no doubt a family member) will try the above antics.

quite simply, if I say I don't want to, this isn't an invitation to force me against my wishes.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AndyBM said:

one thing that pisses me off, is being pulled or pushed, let me explain:

if say for example I'm standing on point a, let this be at the bar for example, and someone comes over to me to tell me to go to point b, this being the dance floor, and I say no, they then proceed in pulling me towards the floor against my wishes, this pisses me off more than anything in the world, the fact that I'm on 5ft 5 and 9 stone means I don't have much resistance.

the reason I say this is because I'm getting married in a few weeks time and me and my lucky half have decided that we wont be doing a first dance at all, mainly because I cant dance, but I know some moron (no doubt a family member) will try the above antics.

quite simply, if I say I don't want to, this isn't an invitation to force me against my wishes.

I had this the other week. Some clearing in the woods trying to grab me up against my wishes. another thing that pisses me off but it doesn't effect me now is When I used to have a full head of hair and I'd go out with my hair done up and some clearing in the woods would run his hand all over my head. For me that was enough to smack them in the mouth, especially if I didn't know them. Congratulations anyway.

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I had this the other week. Some clearing in the woods trying to grab me up against my wishes. another thing that pisses me off but it doesn't effect me now is When I used to have a full head of hair and I'd go out with my hair done up and some clearing in the woods would run his hand all over my head. For me that was enough to smack them in the mouth, especially if I didn't know them.

I have to wear a hat at work and from time to time someone thinks it would be hilarious to remove it from my head.  I could happily smack them in the face.

8 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I have to wear a hat at work and from time to time someone thinks it would be hilarious to remove it from my head.  I could happily smack them in the face.

Yep that's another one that used to annoy the **** out of me.

11 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I had this the other week. Some clearing in the woods trying to grab me up against my wishes. another thing that pisses me off but it doesn't effect me now is When I used to have a full head of hair and I'd go out with my hair done up and some clearing in the woods would run his hand all over my head. For me that was enough to smack them in the mouth, especially if I didn't know them. Congratulations anyway.

god damn, yes, I understand that completely, you don't spend time making your hair look nice for some cretin to run their hand through it, its not an invitation, I used to do bar work part time with college, one Saturday afternoon I made my hair really nice, the style that was a messy spikey sort of style, within 5 minutes of being behind the bar, a pissed up regular saw how much product was in my hair then ran his hand through it, messed my hair up for the whole night, since that night, Ive always had a skin head now, I shave my head every 2 weeks.

1 minute ago, AndyBM said:

god damn, yes, I understand that completely, you don't spend time making your hair look nice for some cretin to run their hand through it, its not an invitation, I used to do bar work part time with college, one Saturday afternoon I made my hair really nice, the style that was a messy spikey sort of style, within 5 minutes of being behind the bar, a pissed up regular saw how much product was in my hair then ran his hand through it, messed my hair up for the whole night, since that night, Ive always had a skin head now, I shave my head every 2 weeks.

Women prefer the thug look anyway :thumb:

another thing thats just cropped up this morning,

when the car in front of you throws out their cigarette butt out and it hits your car, this morning i had both the driver and passenger do at the same time.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

You mean that's not your current photo in your avatar??? 

Â