Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Exactly. It's not like the days when there were only two channels.

Ever been to Malaysia? :P

Really? I'd have thought they'd have hundreds?

They have maybe 3 or 4 free-to-air channels. All horrendous quality.

Exactly. It's not like the days when there were only two channels. Watch something else. Or a DVD. Or turn it off.

Tsk. Youth of today. 

Here's a selection of what was on BBC yesterday around this time:

Bargain Hunt

Homes Under the Hammer

Perfection (some quiz show)

Escape to the Country

Songs of Praise

Flog It!

Countryfile

What I'm getting at is why complain about the tennis when the alternative is the above. It's not replacing anything important.

I quite like Escape to the Country and Countryfile. :blush:

Me too. Much rather them than bloody first round tennis all day

Julia Bradbury, Kate Humble, Michaela Strachan.

I'd happily buy any one of them half a lager top.

Tuned in once for a Michaela Stachan live beaver watch. Very disappointing.

Edited by chrisp65
  • Like 1

Self Bindunne!

have to say I was a bit disappointed with Michaela Strachan's live Beaver cam on BBC 2

• Like 1

Self Bindunne!

have to say I was a bit disappointed with Michaela Strachan's live Beaver cam on BBC 2

doh!

I don't know what that means. Was there ever really such a programme? Or do I have a very limited joke pool.

I fear it's exposed my limited joke fund.

I'll go stand in the bin for a bit.

Julia Bradbury, Kate Humble, Michaela Strachan.

I'd happily buy any one of them half a lager top.

that Longleat show with Kate Humble is on in the gym when I go at lunchtime ... she is bang tidy for an oldie

is it just me that when I see someone fit on the telly  gets back to the office /home  and types " <insert fit tv presenter name here> naked " into Google  ?

• Like 2

On the iPod thing. What annoys me is when I do put it on shuffle and realise I hate 90% of what's on there. I put albums on it where I might like one or two of the songs. How do you guys make sure it plays what you like? Are you really that selective that you only put tracks you like on it and not full albums, or are you heavily into playlists (which are a chore to set up initially). As someone who is 'meh' towards music in general I'd be interested in how you guys get the most from your iPod!

I don't have an iPod because they serve no purpose when a phone can do the same thing.

I am a cover to cover album listener. I do not create playlists and never skip tracks. I like a lot of live sets which are usually an hour to two hours long. 

But Podcasts have cut into how much music I listen to. 

I don't have an iPod because they serve no purpose when a phone can do the same thing.

Massively superior battery life, for starters? I can listen to my iPod all day without worrying about it going bust in the middle of the day.

I can do the same on my phone. So I don't see that as being any benefit at all. My phone has yet to run out of battery for merely playing music. I need to get into 5 hours of web surfing to get my battery down to low levels. 

I can do the same on my phone. So I don't see that as being any benefit at all. My phone has yet to run out of battery for merely playing music. I need to get into 5 hours of web surfing to get my battery down to low levels. 

HTC One, innit?

Â