Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

By diet I mean creating a calorie defecit by reducing the intake below the amount burned by daily activities. This is less healthy than eating a normal amount of food and doing exercise to create the defecit or maintain a weight. 

There is a difference. Under eating can be unhealthy. 

Sorry to go back to this.

They're exactly the same thing. One is generating a calorie defecit by eating less. One is generating a calorie defecit by burning more calories.

Assuming you're doing it sensiibly, neither is more or less unhealthy than the other.

• Like 1

The annoying pisshead that b'ham city council have moved into the flat below mine. His radio goes off at 06:00, telly throughout the day and last night he started hoovering at 23:00. The best of it is though is that the council are yet to fit any carpets so all the noise he makes is made worse and **** knows why he got the vacuum out for. First night he moved in he was having a drunk phone conversation until midnight. I'm dreading trying to sleep when I'm back on night shifts.

Its annoying as its a block of 4 flats, 2 up, 2 down and three of them are privately owned and are nicely fitted, well maintained etc and everyone knows each other and we get on. Sods law the remaining council property had to be below mine didnt it. It was a deaf old lady living there before and apart from when she had visitors you couldnt hear a thing from her and the new bloke seems like a nice bloke and I'm giving him a chance until his carpets are down and his furniture is in as its all empty and echoing at the moment but if it continues I will first have the friendly chat, if it carries on after then its retaliation time and a call to the council.

Edited by Ingram85

kanye west

1) he names his kid north, seriously? what a **** bell end, not only that but the fact that its worked a treat, you cant seem to escape the fact that he's given his kid a stupid name, its everywhere as if its some sort of news that people should care about

2) not really his fault, but after watching the vid of brand slaughter the yank tv crew (its brilliant) and having a session of watching recent brand interviews on youtube i come across one where he was explaining to some yank DJ called sway about how his new tour was about flawed cultural icons such as malcolm x, che, jesus and gandhi, the DJ asked him if he'd include kanye with them...

3) number 1 album, IMO of course, he's garbage

Edited by villa4europe

Car insurance being required by law. You pay an extortionate amount of money (if you're young and male at least) and at the end of the year, provided you haven't had an accident do you get the money back? No, you just get the opportunity to pay a little less next time.

Surely there is a better way of doing this?

kanye west

1) he names his kid north, seriously? what a **** bell end, not only that but the fact that its worked a treat, you cant seem to escape the fact that he's given his kid a stupid name, its everywhere as if its some sort of news that people should care about

2) not really his fault, but after watching the vid of brand slaughter the yank tv crew (its brilliant) and having a session of watching recent brand interviews on youtube i come across one where he was explaining to some yank DJ called sway about how his new tour was about flawed cultural icons such as malcolm x, che, jesus and gandhi, the DJ asked him if he'd include kanye with them...

Any excuse...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0uf1g6N4sKY

Edited by Wainy316

Car insurance being required by law. You pay an extortionate amount of money (if you're young and male at least) and at the end of the year, provided you haven't had an accident do you get the money back? No, you just get the opportunity to pay a little less next time.

Surely there is a better way of doing this?

If everyone got their money back unless they had an accident, it would just be the people that actually have an accident lumbered with an incredibly high bill that they probably can't pay off. 

How do you suggest it's improved?

kanye west

Any excuse...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0uf1g6N4sKY

i cant open youtube on work laptop but i'm assuming its something to do with this -

tumblr_m0ut6r0yqd1qi1zwko1_500.png

• Like 2

Toilet paper squares .............they can **** right off

What do you normally use? Round toilet paper?

:D you know the ones i`m on about ....found at airports and mcdonalds toilets etc

I don't actually, sheltered life and all that... :P

Â