Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Can we please have a re-assessment of VT users.. anyone who has played a football managing game should be shown the door.

Do you want to bet against us?

I didnt click with american dad at first, i nearly dismissed it after only watching a few episodes but the longer you watch american dad the better it gets and eventually you realise just how vastly superior to family guy it truly is.

Eh? that'd be pretty much the majority of VT then!
No.
Yep. It would.
Nope - just the majority posting in the transfer / speculation threads.

You would be surprised.

Anyway, I love how FM is used as an argument to detract someone's football knowledge... I have no illusions I would be some title-winning manager - I don't think many who play seriously do - but I'm annoyed how often FM is used in a negatve light to slight someone.

I suppose all FM players are also keyboard warriors as well...

Those are pet hates of mine.

Mark Clattenburg's and David Bentley's haircuts. They remind me of being at primary school and you'd come in the day after having a haircut and the teacher would be calling the register and say "Did you lose a fight with a lawnmower?" but with those two dorks I wouldn't rule it out.

The thing with her is, and I've said it on here before, is that what she actually says is fine. She speaks as much sense as any other commentator.

It just sounds so so wrong coming from a woman's mouth!

I think, therefore, that the problem is with you and not with her.

The thing with her is, and I've said it on here before, is that what she actually says is fine. She speaks as much sense as any other commentator.

It just sounds so so wrong coming from a woman's mouth!

I think, therefore, that the problem is with you and not with her.

Nope. It's nothing to do with her being a woman. i feel the same way about Jonathan Pearce. Doesn't sound right.

There is a difference.

Family Guy is hilarious.

American Dad is less funny but still a fairly good laughm, very watchable.

The Clevelenad Show is complete shit.

I think Family Guy is shit. That South Park episode absolutely dismantles the entire show and reveals it for what it is - incongruent nonsense gags that are funny 20% of the time.

American Dad = much better. Expects the audience to use their imagination more.

And the less said about the Cleveland Show the better.

I actually thought the South Park Episode, whilst taking the piss out of Family Guy, also gave them a sly tip of the cap.

But yes, the Family Guy formula is simple, but it works. The jokes add nothing to the story line, but it's still funny.

When I'm playing darts, lately I seem to be getting quite a few 120+ throws, my problem is that the fist two darts go in and then the excitement gets to me and I throw the last dart anywhere! Which is why I've only managed 3 180s in my life :(

No.
Yep. It would.

You would be surprised.

Anyway, I love how FM is used as an argument to detract someone's football knowledge... I have no illusions I would be some title-winning manager - I don't think many who play seriously do - but I'm annoyed how often FM is used in a negatve light to slight someone.

I suppose those who don't play FM are 'above' those who do? Those speculation threadders...

No.
Yep. It would.

You would be surprised.

Damn straight. What's even wrong with playing Football Manager?

Â