Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

4 hours ago, sidcow said:

I saw a video the other day where a guy was leaving prison and this other guy in a dark suit and dodgy looking hat only came and picked him up in an old bloody POLICE car. The pair of them looked well dodgy with big dark sunglasses obviously trying to conceal their faces.  Both smoking as well. 

Had some cool music playing on the video though. Non of this modern shite @Seat68is so keen on. 

13 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Same at Asian weddings, the long procession of high end cars. All of them should be investigated as clearly they would be purchased from the proceeds of crime. 

Some of you need to take your heads out the sand.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Some of you need to take your heads out the sand.

No. Not on this. It's bravado. It's about showing perceived wealth. These may be criminals, they may, or they may have hired a car to make their mate feel good after doing time in prison. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

No. Not on this. It's bravado. It's about showing perceived wealth. These may be criminals, they may, or they may have hired a car to make their mate feel good after doing time in prison. 

To be fair too, the hire companies are a good way to wash the dirty money. 

23 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

To be fair too, the hire companies are a good way to wash the dirty money. 

How? There’s absolutely no way a hire company is taking cash to hire a Lambo 

2 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

The traffic around lately, especially if your coming through Birmingham centre is utterly horrendous. 

Glad I don't drive into work anymore. Used to, it was manageable up until about 2010, then just got unbearable. Couldn't imagine how shite it would be today.

21 minutes ago, Xela said:

Glad I don't drive into work anymore. Used to, it was manageable up until about 2010, then just got unbearable. Couldn't imagine how shite it would be today.

Come through Kings Heath today, 1 hour and 35 minutes to get to Sutton, 12 mile.

8 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

You wanna bet, I know a company.

Coventry Road?

I made the mistake of driving into Birmingham tonight for a gig. Always forget how awful it is compared to Nottingham. Lanes seem to be optional

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I made the mistake of driving into Birmingham tonight for a gig. Always forget how awful it is compared to Nottingham. Lanes seem to be optional

So is car insurance, and valid licences. 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

Coventry Road?

That's Aleem Iqbal, Aka Lord Aleem. I don't believe he's made his fortune through that company either. Check him out on Instagram, lives like a Prince

I know some other guys, an yes they make money, but most of the time he's got 2 million pounds worth of cars in the showroom looking pretty, same as Lord Allem. These cars need to be out everyday to make you any serious money, an that's just to cover the finance payments.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It annoys me that I can't have cold air in my face and hot air on my feet at the same time in my car.

Heating blowing at your feet, window open?

• Like 2

One of my favourite things is a drive with the roof down, heated seats and heated steering wheel on, while it's frosty outside. It's like a hottub on wheels.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

It annoys me that I can't have cold air in my face and hot air on my feet at the same time in my car.

If you have dual zone air con, like mine (shady boast), you can have your side heater to the floor hot, an the passenger vent directed over your side and adjust passenger temp to cold. 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

One of my favourite things is a drive with the roof down, heated seats and heated steering wheel on, while it's frosty outside. It's like a hottub on wheels.

spacer.png

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, bickster said:

How? There’s absolutely no way a hire company is taking cash to hire a Lambo 

Well, they will if they're a front for money laundering!

Just now, sidcow said:

Well, they will if they're a front for money laundering!

They won't need a very big washing machine if the car gets taken out on day one and smashed up, not only that, they'd have to have insurance that covered rental. Insurance of a rental Lambo is going to be....big numbers. The insurance company aren't going to take cash. Even if you manage to pay for a Lambo cash in hand, which I doubt as the seller is instantly going to attract attention from the Inland revenue as soon as he deposits that money, which will trigger an investigation into the current owner of the vehicle. Sorry it's just too far fetched.

An under 1 entry to scallywags as £3.50

An over 1 entry is £4.50.

So because my son is a few days older than the last time, it's an extra quid. He's still the same size, he's still using the same under 3s play area, he's not migrated to the main event yet where he's likely to get curb stomped by the abundance of feral kids.

So why is it an extra quid exactly?

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

An under 1 entry to scallywags as £3.50

An over 1 entry is £4.50.

So because my son is a few days older than the last time, it's an extra quid. He's still the same size, he's still using the same under 3s play area, he's not migrated to the main event yet where he's likely to get curb stomped by the abundance of feral kids.

So why is it an extra quid exactly?

Just lie

• Like 2

Â