Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Never had a Domino’s pizza because I’ve never had a takeaway pizza.

But I do know, the three guys that run the local franchises around here drive an electric Porsche, a Ferrari, and a Maybach.

So it does appear to be quite popular pizza.

7 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Never had a Domino’s pizza because I’ve never had a takeaway pizza.

But I do know, the three guys that run the local franchises around here drive an electric Porsche, a Ferrari, and a Maybach.

So it does appear to be quite popular pizza.

What if they put it on a plate after baking, rather than in a box, is it still a take away pizza?

39 minutes ago, bickster said:

It’s shit pizza though :D 

Not every meal has to be Michelin starred ;) 

I fancied one, I had it and I enjoyed it. i'll enjoy it again today as well!

Just to annoy people more... it had a bbq base :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

So it does appear to be quite popular pizza

no matter what you buy it all tastes like a domino pizza, there’s a particular taste in there, in everything they do

Its a bit like that Subway smell, it’s just a bit wrong

I reckon that particular taste is some form of artificially created addictive substance in the same pool as those things like Aspartame or whatever sugar substitute they put in diet drinks these days

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

Each to their own an all that but as pizza goes, it’s shite :D 

I like pizza, just no domino’s 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

Each to their own an all that but as pizza goes, it’s shite :D 

I like pizza, just no domino’s 

It's so sweet that it tastes like cake. Appeals to kids.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Xela said:

Seriously though, i had a Dominos last night. My first this year. Collected of course. It is about half the price to collect, in terms of offers/vouchers available. I've got enough leftovers to see me through until Monday! 

Did you drive there to collect it though you lazy word removed?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Xela said:

You’re on villatalk mate. If you’re buying food from a restaurant or takeaway that anyone has ever heard of you should know that it’s absolutely shit. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Xela said:

Seriously though, i had a Dominos last night. My first this year. Collected of course. It is about half the price to collect, in terms of offers/vouchers available. I've got enough leftovers to see me through until Monday! 

Yep. My son was about to hit delivery for us last weekend when we fancied a pizza.  When he said the cost I thought it sounded a hell of a lot. 

Turns out the deals with collect were SO much better that it was £12 more to go for "free" delivery. 

I used to enjoy the post match thread on VT; if we’d lost you can have a rant and moan. If we’d won it’s a feel good thread.

These days it’s just spammed with twitter links. Boring and shite.

Just now, rjw63 said:

I used to enjoy the post match thread on VT; if we’d lost you can have a rant and moan. If we’d won it’s a feel good thread.

I'm not quite sure why it pisses you off so much. I have no particular love for twatter, but they're no different from any other links of Villa info as far as I can see. If they seem interesting I have a look, if they don't I scroll on by. 

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I'm not quite sure why it pisses you off so much. I have no particular love for twatter, but they're no different from any other links of Villa info as far as I can see. If they seem interesting I have a look, if they don't I scroll on by. 

It’s just copy and paste and unoriginal.

Bit like a Keenan footnall thread 😂

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

But if they didn't copy and paste, those of us who don't use X would never even have the option of seeing the posts. I quite like the fact that the match reaction thread acts as a one-stop digest, so I don't need to wander all over the web for Villa reports. 

Is this the five minute argument or the full half hour?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

I find blocking one particular user cuts down on the twitter links by about 95%

I don’t think boosting your post count by posting dozens and dozens of tweets in every thread on the site is a particularly interesting way to spend your day, but each to their own

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Â