Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

3 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

There was a whatsapp video doing the rounds not long back from the place in Minehead where some "bike" was being knobbed against a window in broad daylight quite happy to be filmed.

Absolutely disgusting.

I'd hate to see that... if anyone sent it to me, or told me where to view it, or sent me a link, i'd hate it, definitely. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Absolutely disgusting.

I'd hate to see that... if anyone sent it to me, or told me where to view it, or sent me a link, i'd hate it, definitely. 

It would be useful to know where it was to make sure it never gets seen by mistake :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Oh yea I’m full aware of what goes on 🙂

she won’t cheat on me I’ve got a 14 inch trouser snake 

Who did it belong to originally? 

Just now, Xela said:

Don't I feel like a loser. I went on an adults only 80s Butlins weekend, and I never even got tossed off. :( 

You’ve missed out, I’ve missed out, Seat’s missed out.

Am I the only one that can see a solution to this?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, il_serpente said:

Lemon party?

Theres a blast from the past from the early days of the net. Along with goatse, and ratemypoo.

6 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Squeeze me, babe, 'till the juice runs down my leg
Do, squeeze, squeeze me, baby, until the juice runs down my leg
The way you squeeze my lemon-a
I'm gonna fall right outta bed, 'ed, 'ed, bed, yeah

Ah, but is it 'The Lemon Song' (Page/Plant), or is it 'Killing Floor' (Chester Burnett)? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Ah, but is it 'The Lemon Song' (Page/Plant), or is it 'Killing Floor' (Chester Burnett)? 

My mind went straight to Page/Plant but then realised it wasn’t actually theirs. They never could write a good song of their own 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I worked in a hotel for a few years, odd jobs, bar work, night porter.

There were most definitely opportunities with both staff and guests. From just teasing and flirting from older female staff and a definite full on proposition from the woman that worked in the office upstairs. To guests that were somewhat less than shy. It would get to a point where you could spot it a mile off. It’s a hotel so its a 24 hour bar, but it’s also inflated prices so inevitably due to budget and habit the bar would begin to wind down from 10:30. Once in a while there would be a middle aged couple quite clearly determined to be last in the bar. Then, inevitably, the give away would be that once the bar was empty it would be the lady that would come to the bar to buy the next round of drinks, tell me to get one for myself. Then pretty much cut to the chase of either we could go upstairs and leave the hubby downstairs, or all three of us could go upstairs. Pretty practical and matter of fact about it sometimes. Just got straight out asked once if I could sustain a shag without coming in the first 5 minutes and was I any good at going down.

Very rarely, maybe two or three times in total someone would have a second attempt, order room service and invariably either answer the door topless, or be starkers in the background when hubby answered the door. 

It was all a bit Confessions of a Nightporter. 

Genuinely, I always politely declined. 

You gay Bro? 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

You gay Bro? 

I actually found out one of my mates was gay after a party at my best mate and his girlfriends house.  His girlfriend had 2 friends who were pretty crazy. They offered him 3 in a bed sex. He was assured by my mates girlfriend that they absolutely meant it and would see it through. My mate who had been single for a while repeatedly turned them down.  Obviously we all thought he was mad. 

Anyway he came out a few weeks later. 

Edited by sidcow

Just now, sidcow said:

I actually found out one of my mates was gay after a party at my best mate and his girlfriends house.  His girlfriend had friends who were pretty crazy. They offered him 3 in a bed sex. He was assured by my mates girlfriend that they absolutely meant it and would see it through. My mate who had been single for a while repeatedly turned them down.  Obviously we all thought he was mad. 

Anyway he came out a few weeks later. 

A friend of mine I’d known through school and college left for Australia after college.

A few years later he came back home here we had a reunion and he came out to us that he was gay.

We were absolutely gobsmacked. His nickname for 10 years had been sweetie. 

Was he the last to know?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

A friend of mine I’d known through school and college left for Australia after college.

A few years later he came back home here we had a reunion and he came out to us that he was gay.

We were absolutely gobsmacked. His nickname for 10 years had been sweetie. 

Was he the last to know?

A girl I used to work with emigrated to New Zealand. She'd told us loads about her gay brother but we'd never met him till her leaving party. 

She warned us not to say anything about her gay brother because her parents didn't know. 

Anyway, he was quite literally the gayest man I've ever met. If her parents didn't know he was gay they must be both deaf and blind. Which they weren't. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Theres a blast from the past from the early days of the net. Along with goatse, and ratemypoo.

And blue waffle.

And "I'm Swinging".

And Meatspin.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Its kind of weird to hear Butlins talked about like this, I finished working there in the mid 90s and it was, for guests at least, a tame place. We had gay week

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Don't I feel like a loser. I went on an adults only 80s Butlins weekend, and I never even got tossed off. :( 

You should have gone during the gay week @Xela you would have been spoilt for choice..

troll-face.gif

• Haha 2

Â