Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I wear my cap backwards.

Suck it.

I said that there would be some people on VT that do that.I also said that it is my opinion only.I can put up with it, I just dont understand it,I tried it once and it felt uncomfortable,but, hey, whatever turns you on is ok with me.

Oddly enough, I find it more comfortable to wear my baseball caps backwards, as long as they are fitted, mind you. None of that snapback bullshit.

I dont understand why some people have to wear their caps back to front ? ( the Americans do it all the time )

I mean FFS, if that is what turns you on or if you think that makes you look cool then why stop at the hat ? why not wear your pants and shirt back to front as well and look REALLY COOL.

Yeah, I know there will be some VT people that do this but, hey this is only my opinion right ?

unless you are William Hague or the sun is shining and burning your retinas and you can't afford a decent pair of sunglasses , why wear a cap at all ?

they are going on the banned list when I rule the universe

We could say stuff like that about anything.

Why do we wear trousers? Why doesn't everyone just walk around in a long robe. That would serve the most basic purpose of clothing. Keeping warm and covering our bits.

Why does anyone bother to wear nice clothes. We could all just wear tracksuits and be much more comfortable.

We could say stuff like that about anything.

Why does anyone bother to wear nice clothes. We could all just wear tracksuits and be much more comfortable.

But if we all did that it would make it much harder to know at a glance whether you were in liverpool or not.

I dont understand why some people have to wear their caps back to front ? ( the Americans do it all the time )

I mean FFS, if that is what turns you on or if you think that makes you look cool then why stop at the hat ? why not wear your pants and shirt back to front as well and look REALLY COOL.

Yeah, I know there will be some VT people that do this but, hey this is only my opinion right ?

unless you are William Hague or the sun is shining and burning your retinas and you can't afford a decent pair of sunglasses , why wear a cap at all ?

they are going on the banned list when I rule the universe

Yes, caps go on the clothing banned list.

Droopy trousers too.

Some days I just want to walk the streets with a megaphone shouting 'pull up your trousers and lose the cap homeboy'.

I'm just worried I'd mess up and shout 'drop your trousers and pull my cap' or something equally unfortunate.

Those who dont flush after dropping the kids off at the pool......public toilets, obviously...esp, those at my place of work. You've just took a huge dump, made yer eyes water, so how can you forget to pull the chain a few seconds later ??

Deliberate by some I bet. rocket polishers.

Yeah that mottaloo. I also can't understand people who can't even get all of their piss into the bowl. As much as they'd like to think so, it's not an out of control fire hose. I blame the parents. If you weren't taught how to go to the toilet properly as a kid then you had no chance.

Yeah that mottaloo. I also can't understand people who can't even get all of their piss into the bowl. As much as they'd like to think so, it's not an out of control fire hose. I blame the parents. If you weren't taught how to go to the toilet properly as a kid then you had no chance.

It could also be that they just dont give a shit ( no pun intended )

They wanted to go to the toilet and they have.They wont be back ( not today anyway ) so they dont care how they leave it. Arseholes.

I am thinking of wearing my underwear backwords.

Watch it.

Well actually with the predominance of tagless boxers these days, it is quite easy to put your underwear on backwards, I do it all the time and hardly ever notice.

I did it yesterday and didn't notice until I had to un-button to take a dump.

Those who dont flush after dropping the kids off at the pool......public toilets, obviously...esp, those at my place of work. You've just took a huge dump, made yer eyes water, so how can you forget to pull the chain a few seconds later ??

12 months ago at my work, someone smeared shit all over the walls of one of the cubicals.

The manager was so outraged that he asked every staff member, one by one, to go into the cubical to have a look.

I refused. I'm not a 5-year-old that needs to be shown NOT to do that.

just got back from the gym and someone there had pebble dashed the toilet .. they'd made a half hearted attempt to flush but it was vile ... but the worse thing is that anyone seeing me come out will most likely now think it was me that left it like that ...

Its always worse on planes as there is almost always somebody waiting outside when you come out and you almost feel the need to say to them .."it wasn't me , it was some dirty bastard before me "

Â