Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Thinking a concert date, that i've waited 20 years for, clashed and was a no go... then discovering I could .. and the tickets being sold out and only available at hyper fees...

Thinking a concert date, that i've waited 20 years for, clashed and was a no go... then discovering I could .. and the tickets being sold out and only available at hyper fees...

FNM? me too mate. I'm hoping that a mate of mine who's 'in the biz' can come through with a couple of tickets for me, but not holding my breath :(

Dance acts on Britains Got Talent. They're all the exact same boring old crap yet people vote for them?! Why don't they vote for the dog who can dance better than these humanoids? a dog dancing is somethnig special, not some kids jumping around and waving their arms.

I have seen one episode of BGT and that was because I was too hungover to change channel or switch the telly off, is there a single act on it that is "talented"???

I watch it for people like

Ok just watched that clip...

I know why watching idiots is appealing I used to watch shit like x-factor, pop idol and BGT all the time just for idiots like that but they are just...well idiots, the novelty of watching idiots has well and truly worn off for me, if I wanna see someone making an absolute prick of themselves I just look out of my window onto Erdington highstreet and trust me I see bigger freaks than that when the freaks start poring out of the hairy lemon at closin time every night

Concerning BGT, if it was all about the weird and unusual things it would be so much better.

Are you a singer or a boy/girl band? Go on X Factor.

Are you a dancer or dance group? Go on Got to Dance or something.

Leave BGT to everyone else.

Spreadsheets which have massive file sizes because they have 60,000 blank lines.

Spreadsheets with 3 tabs of which numbers 2 and 3 are blank. Delete them!

Â