Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Had the witnesses come round with some pamphlets the other week 'Sex before marriage' and why it was sinful etc. Told me how Jesus said at some point that sex before marriage means people burn and die painful deaths and that it was the wrong thing to do etc.

Wonder how many people say 'Damn, you're right. I'll change my logical perspective on life and adopt your mindless zealotic approach. Thank you'.

Had the witnesses come round with some pamphlets the other week 'Sex before marriage' and why it was sinful etc. Told me how Jesus said at some point that sex before marriage means people burn and die painful deaths and that it was the wrong thing to do etc.

Wonder how many people say 'Damn, you're right. I'll change my logical perspective on life and adopt your mindless zealotic approach. Thank you'.

Apparently they're not allowed to show nationalism by singing national anthems or stuff like that. :?

I lent a family member £10,000, pretty much all of my savings, a couple of months ago as he was having some cash flow problems but had some major jobs due to pay in after a couple of weeks.

He's being declared bankrupt on Monday, I still don't have my £10,000, so much for getting a house deposit together. **** my life.

I lent a family member £10,000, pretty much all of my savings, a couple of months ago as he was having some cash flow problems but had some major jobs due to pay in after a couple of weeks.

He's being declared bankrupt on Monday, I still don't have my £10,000, so much for getting a house deposit together. **** my life.

For a small finders fee I bet several people on here would get your money back for you. REAL QUICK!!

Seriously though, what does the family member say about everything? Can they at least start paying you back a little at a time? I know it sucks now but on a side note that won't do you much good, I think it's awesome you were willing to help someone you care about.

Seriously though, what does the family member say about everything? Can they at least start paying you back a little at a time? I know it sucks now but on a side note that won't do you much good, I think it's awesome you were willing to help someone you care about.

He's more screwed than I am, I at least have a half decent job and a roof over my head. His company's gone under, he's had to tell half a dozen people that they don't have a job anymore, and his wife has thrown him out.

I'm sure he'd give me the money back if he could, but I'm not expecting to see it again.

He's more screwed than I am, I at least have a half decent job and a roof over my head. His company's gone under, he's had to tell half a dozen people that they don't have a job anymore, and his wife has thrown him out.

I'm sure he'd give me the money back if he could, but I'm not expecting to see it again.

WOW!!!! That's awful. I hope the wife didn't throw him out just because of money problems. I mean it sucks either way but that would just be kicking someone when they are down. He actually needs a lot more than money right now. It really was good of you to help. I know it sucks not having the money but it sounds like you are the only good thing that has happened to him in a while.

Have you seen her now?!

I wouldn't (actually I would, but only to say I'd nailed Clarissa. It wouldn't be down to her looks)

You must be a picky ****!

This is her 12 months ago:

V0QQp.jpg

I'd smash that like a cheap garden shed

that second one is hotter than the first! Blondes are so overrated, and have a tendency to live up to the thick bint stereotype in personal experience.

But that red look, hmm, looks nice and healthily beautiful. And the hair dye alone adds about 50 IQ points to her name.

Â