Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Where's the pic of the guy who pulls up a chair and sits down to watch the drama unfold :) It's better than the MJ one but I can't trace it.

Here you go mate...

Dis-Gon-B-Gud.gif

The Michael Jackson one is much better. And appropriate to the situation.

I'm going to be the bigger man here and apologise. It was wrong of me to make a joke comparing her to someone who would receive money in exchange for her using her body to sexually excite members of the opposite sex. I am sorry.

:D <--------------------------------------- look a smily means I am just joking

I'm going to be the bigger man here and apologise. It was wrong of me to make a joke comparing her to someone who would receive money in exchange for her using her body to sexually excite members of the opposite sex. I am sorry.

:lol:

:crylaugh:

I think you are making it worse. Maybe that was your intention.

Maybe you should have put a smiley after the original post then 8)

I don't seem to be able to get the company I got referred to when they tried to put me on the government work programme when I was claiming JSA to leave me the **** alone. I've never set foot in their bastard office and I've spoken to at least 4 different people now since September asking for details for what I'm upto, each time I've told them I don't want anything to do with them and I'm no longer claiming JSA and they still ring up asking about work.

I made the mistake today of telling them I may be out of work soon... she was like a vulture on a recently collapsed gazelle 'Oh well can I ring you in a couple of weeks to see what your situation is then?'. **** OFF I DON'T WANT ANYTHING FROM YOU, STOP RINGING!

Â