Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Drama queens at work...unbearable

Absolutely this. There is a bloke at work who has a sign at his desk which says:

"That's MR. Drama Queen to you!"

What a prat.

Shouldn't jump to conclusions but is he gay by any chance?

People who walk around with an inane grin on their faces for no apparent reason

This annoys me for a slightly different reason.

I often get told to cheer up. Like if I'm on a night out and we're just talking with friends and I'm not in the conversation, people often joke that I should smil emore.

Do people just stand there smiling?

Obviously they do or I wouldn't get told to cheer up, but if I stand there grinning I feel like a right idiot.

I smile when somethign makes me smile. Not just when i'm standing there doing nothing

I often get told to cheer up. Like if I'm on a night out and we're just talking with friends and I'm not in the conversation, people often joke that I should smil emore.

Obviously they do or I wouldn't get told to cheer up, but if I stand there grinning I feel like a right idiot.

I smile when somethign makes me smile. Not just when i'm standing there doing nothing

Sorry, Stevo, some tough love here, but I have noticed when passing you in the office or onsite somewhere you do often look quite grumpy. I know you're not but it might appear to others that you're a bit miserable.

Tuyrn that frown upside down :D

big_grin_smiley_face_sticker-p217746367994550126z85xz_400.jpg

sounds like you need to cheer up a bit

Sorry, Stevo, some tough love here, but I have noticed when passing you in the office or onsite somewhere you do often look quite grumpy. I know you're not but it might appear to others that you're a bit miserable.

Tuyrn that frown upside down :D

Seriously?

But that's my point. I smile at people. If I'm talking to a girl, I smile.

But when I'm not doing anything (like being at work for example) I don't sit there smiling.

I'm smiling right now and I feel like a clearing in the woods, and I bet I look like a psychopath

Â