Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Stupid car stickers, such as:

Girls who put those stickers in the back windows of their cars that say "Powered by Fairydust". I hope the car just explodes into a big ball of flames.

Some guy that lives in my town has one of those 4x4s, the type a woman who works in finance might have on the off chance that she might have to face some adverse conditions, such as leaves blowing onto the drive way.

Anyway, he's stuck something across his back window that says "You can drive fast but I can drive anywhere". Yeah, that's really useful when you live in the suburbs.

The Poznan pisses me off greatly.

Alan Green didn't like the Poznan on 5Live last night.

Well done boys, whilst you've been having your cuddle, they've scored.

Funniest thing was on Twitter the other day, citeh fans were accusing Wolves of stealing it from them!

I'd worry about setting up vibrations in the concrete of the stand (marching soldiers traditionally break step when crossing a bridge, to avoid the effects of the rhythmic blows).

And while it does look quite good, the bit I don't understand is the turning their backs. It would work just as well facing the pitch, surely?

Stupid car stickers, such as:

Girls who put those stickers in the back windows of their cars that say "Powered by Fairydust". I hope the car just explodes into a big ball of flames.

Some guy that lives in my town has one of those 4x4s, the type a woman who works in finance might have on the off chance that she might have to face some adverse conditions, such as leaves blowing onto the drive way.

Anyway, he's stuck something across his back window that says "You can drive fast but I can drive anywhere". Yeah, that's really useful when you live in the suburbs.

I have a skull and crossbones in the back of my car. It was in when I bought it and I quite like it, so I've kept it.

(It's the logo of Rockett Clothing)

I have a Cotswold BMW sticker in the back of mine. Its a long injoke that I'm not going to bother explain.

WHEN I CONCENTRATE ON THE KEYBOARD WHEN TYPING AND THEN LOOK UP AND REALISED I HAVE DONE THE WHOLE BLOODY LOT WITH SODDING CAPS LOCK ON

oh bugger

Cut & paste into Word, shift + F3, cut & paste back.

Â