Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

VT threads that I have no interest in. I find it very satisfying to see the top twenty or so threads all with the blue icon showing that I've read them. If there's an orange one indicating a new posting I have the urge to read it. Unless it's one on wresting or golf or some such, which I avoid like the plague.

Of course I could just click the "Mark all threads as read" thing, but that seems like cheating.

VT threads that I have no interest in. I find it very satisfying to see the top twenty or so threads all with the blue icon showing that I've read them. If there's an orange one indicating a new posting I have the urge to read it. Unless it's one on wresting or golf or some such, which I avoid like the plague.

Of course I could just click the "Mark all threads as read" thing, but that seems like cheating.

Ditto

The word mandem. Someone said it to me yesterday. **** hell, who are you, a South London Grime DJ? No, you're white, probably lower-middle class, and you're from Redditch. **** off.

The word mandem. Someone said it to me yesterday. **** hell, who are you, a South London Grime DJ? No, you're white, probably lower-middle class, and you're from Redditch. **** off.

POB? ;)

POB? ;)

POB would have said 'Smmeeeee - heeeeee'

Growing up. Everyone wants money off you for something. "Can I borrow £X?" "You owe me £X" (even though I never borrow money from anyone so I really don't owe anyone anything).

I have things to save for!

Urban Dictionary entry #2 says it best...

Man dem

A saying of Caribbean origin which quite literally translates as "the chaps over there" or "those fellows yonder". The saying has found it's way into British street use mainly due to the influence of gangs and/of rapists in urban areas. Nowadays it has evolved to a greeting or to refer to anyone else of similar mental capacity.

Gregory: "oh my daze man dem, has you bin heerin NDubz new record?"

Terrence: "i know it mandem they fo sho' wont think twice about ending manz life, y ou get me?"

Gregory: "we got no doe bro, lets pretend our position is enviable"

Terrence: "god, we is spaz'"

Â