Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

So are you saying its real blood?

Yes. Read what I wrote a page back.

Just read it mate, as soon as i started reading i thought of The Wrestler (great film ftw), i didnt realise that actually practiced that?

Of course the blood is real you plonker, you cant magically start leaking strawberry syrup from your forehead can you? I can understand if your talking about chomping on a bloodpill when its to do with the mouth or something but when its arms/legs/foreheads/noses etc.... how do you fake blood???

Of course the blood is real you plonker, you cant magically start leaking strawberry syrup from your forehead can you? I can understand if your talking about chomping on a bloodpill when its to do with the mouth or something but when its arms/legs/foreheads/noses etc.... how do you fake blood???

Not saying you're wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloodgate

**** it.

My bad, Designer's just explained how it happens.

So are you saying its real blood?

Yes. Read what I wrote a page back.

Just read it mate, as soon as i started reading i thought of The Wrestler (great film ftw), i didnt realise that actually practiced that?

Apparently so. Would be better is they did use fake blood if you ask me. It is after all supposed to be 'theatre'.

I bet Big Daddy and Giant Haysticks never bothered with blading. Now THAT was proper wrestling. :)

Wrestling is only theatre for the casual fans who take it at face value (known as marks). There is so much more to it for fans of the wrestling business (known as smart fans or smarks).

Surely a film like the wrestler (which gives a pretty accurate insight into what indie wrestling is like) can give you some kind of respect for these guys. I would recommend all the gheysayers to watch the Barry Blaustein documentary Beyond the Mat.

Not knowing simple things like the "British" scenario.. I honestly should've paid attention during my education years.

Also I hate people who use the word "blood" or "blud"(?).. Through my job I was working near a school earlier this week and there were a few kids walking past my office area and the language/slang they came out with was annoying!

I am genuinely staggered someone would not have known what was meant by 'British'.

It seems i'm not the only one either.. Maybe if I took a general interest in Geography i'd be more aware about it.. but I've never thought of it like that really, throughout my life so far I've gone through it thinking what I thought was right .. which obviously after a bit of research is wrong.

I am genuinely staggered someone would not have known what was meant by 'British'.

It seems i'm not the only one either.. Maybe if I took a general interest in Geography i'd be more aware about it.. but I've never thought of it like that really, throughout my life so far I've gone through it thinking what I thought was right .. which obviously after a bit of research is wrong.

Oh don't worry, you are. :winkold:

Â