Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

It sounds like you're really pissed off at everything other than driving, except for the fact the ability to drive highlights it.

I guess so, but driving and learning to drive just drains my money as well. Money is all I've got!

Stop then.

Exactly why I didn't bother. Just too many different costs.

I guess it would be handy to have a licence though, just in case, but even learning costs a small fortune.

Do you need a car in Singapore? I always imagined it to be just like London.

Not really, but the price of cars here are astounding all the same.

Plus, you get looked down upon if you don't own a car. Doesn't bother me but it's a big factor for most people.

Yeah, I've heard that Sony machines are among the hardest (impossible?) to hack.

Plenty of other brands out there though. My Hitachi took me about two minutes.

Philips is your man. They basically let you disable it and there are codes online to do it easily. That's if it hasn't been delivered switched off in the first place.

Tills at work crashing in the middle of annoying and longwinded processes meanign you not only have to start again, have the mebarassment of having to restart the thing. Especially when the process you were in the middle off requires the manager to help at pretty much every stage because of silly company protocol engineered into the till system.

Tests that have questions that not only are in the main now entirely out of date, but also contradict both the reality of what it's asking about and what the research material provided with the test says is correct.

Some dirty, filthy, knuckledragging, imbred, dog-molesting, vile, theiving pikey bastards have moved in down the road from me.

More than likely they went to the little old man that used to live there and gave him an ultimatum, your house or your life, as they do.

The Police are too scared to do anything about them. Christ, I should write to the council demaning they lower our tax if they are letting this kind of scum clutter up our neighbourhood.

I cannot tell you how much I HATE these forms of life. Tony Martin had the right idea, give them both barrels!

Grown adults singing modern teenybopper songs ie. the bellend sat opposite me who is in his late 30's singing Bruno Mars.

Also people who only know the words to a chorus so just sing the same line over and over again.

Â