Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

hayfever

after two days nice days its started, my nose is like a tap

Must be a tree pollen allergy (as opposed to, or as well as, the more common/severe grass pollen allergies) that Sir.

yeah i get them all :( this ones my nose in the summer when the grass is cut it will be my eyes thats the proper bastard

yeah, i have a lot of the hayfever allergies too, FTL. :(

June especially is an awful month.

What tends to work for me though, in the last few years, is natural remedies to boost your body's natural defences.

basically, i now take loads of Vitamin C tablets, loads of Omega 3 capsules, and a few tables called MSM and it helps me no-end.

It was recommended by someone at work who sent me a link to an article about it online, but I can't track it down at the moment.

Works wonders for me though. :thumb:

I've got hayfever. Unaffected at this time of year though, its when I'm out raking in the field I'm sneezing my eyes out.

I don't believe there's a single thing I'm allergic to or condition that I 'get' on an annual basis. Yay me :P

Same.

I seemed to get hayfever for one summer, when I was about 15. But I haven't had it since, so it definitely doesn't count.

I've got hayfever. Unaffected at this time of year though, its when I'm out raking in the field I'm sneezing my eyes out.

then perhaps going out and raking the field isn't the wisest course of action in the summer? :winkold:

I used to be so bad that I could barely go outdoors during the early summer months.

However, natural remedies FTW! I can now go out and sit in a beer garden in June in relative comfort, for the extreme win.

I'm reading up on it and people are saying it is healthy (well, healthy for a spread). But I can't find a definitive list of the ingredients. The devil is usually in the detail with stuff like that.

Â