Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

WTF is wrong with people, sharing on facebook the picture of that toddler found dead on a beach. What the **** is wrong with these people that they think anyone would want to see that. **** words removed

I'd suggest sharing it with any Daily Mail-reading friends you might have.   That's why it's being shared.  To try and finally get it into the thick skulls of those unburdened by genius that a refugee and/or asylum seeker is not a ******* benefit fraudster.

I think you're just as guilty as the Daily Heil with comments like this

it's a shocking image and a powerful one and hopefully it will make people think but the whole refugee thing isn't just about brainless morons worried about benefit fraud .

Edit - I'll leave my post as is but realise I've misunderstood what BOF was saying there , sorry BOF

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

By the look of the initial replies I am wrong to think this, but thats me, I do not want to see dead children, I know the reality and if I want to see the picture the story pertains to I can seek it out, on Facebook people sharing it, you have no choice but to view. 

Of course you have a choice.

By the look of the initial replies I am wrong to think this, but thats me, I do not want to see dead children, I know the reality and if I want to see the picture the story pertains to I can seek it out, on Facebook people sharing it, you have no choice but to view. 

Of course you have a choice.

OK limpid, usual caveats, you have no choice to view unless you are not on Facebook.

WTF is wrong with people, sharing on facebook the picture of that toddler found dead on a beach. What the **** is wrong with these people that they think anyone would want to see that. **** words removed

reminds me...philippines is the "selfie nation". this girl on my facebook dad died. She was taking selfies with her dead dads coffin. Was 4 photos. Was so wtf to see on fb. Got over 100 likes so well done her?

Edited by gharperr

People who come onto site and say "you don't do much work" 

apparently sitting at a reception desk monitoring the CCTV cameras isn't working

Yes, I'm in work now.

• Like 1

Having to sit in work delaying the start of my weekend because another department ****** up and are now taking their time fixing their side and I've to wait for that before our side completes.

jack-nicholson-sticking-finger-flipping-

Things while driving ........(probably just ireland) ......no word removed seems to be able to take a corner without crossing the unbroken white line on the road, **** who overtake and cross the median expect ing you to move over on your side of the road to let them pass ....and words removed who take a junction or turn and instead of looking at where they are going will stare at you... /rant

Lying in bed and being able to hear every word of the neighbour's TV until she decides to turn it off and let me sleep. The deaf bint.

you weren't totally clear that it was your own bed you were laying in at this time ... presumably climbing off her and going home was too much effort ?

Lying in bed and being able to hear every word of the neighbour's TV until she decides to turn it off and let me sleep. The deaf bint.

you weren't totally clear that it was your own bed you were laying in at this time ... presumably climbing off her and going home was too much effort ?

Ok I'll give you that one having re-read it :) But she's about 90. So she'd have to be on top for safety purposes.

My sat morning 5 a side has been moved to 9am instead of 10 ... Drive down the road to get there and hit a queue of traffic .. 15 cars queuing up to go into the rubbish tip that doesn't open for another 15 minutes.... This isn't the last train to Austria it's a bloody rubbish dump that opens 12 hours a day 7 days a week 

• Like 2

My sat morning 5 a side has been moved to 9am instead of 10 ... Drive down the road to get there and hit a queue of traffic .. 15 cars queuing up to go into the rubbish tip that doesn't open for another 15 minutes.... This isn't the last train to Austria it's a bloody rubbish dump that opens 12 hours a day 7 days a week 

Most of that queue will be old folks with nothing else to do. They could go there mid morning on a work day, but no, best we queue. 

These will be the same pensioners that then go to Waitrose at 6:00pm for a nice long chat with the check out girl when I'm in a rush to buy a readymade curry.

• Like 3

Â