Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

----------------- Bozzy --------

Charles --- Ugo ---- Laursen ----- Amavi

----------------- The Crab -------------------

---- Tonev ----- C.Gardner ---- G Gardner 

-------- Angel ------- Ayew --------

Oh to have a Ray Wilkins in the middle.

To a degree, I think Westy is our Crab, although not quite up to the standards of the crafty cockney (yet).

Just saw on the BBC that the 7 year old boy who went missing yesterday evening in Barsnley, the police have found a body. Then I read further down that where the boy was playing was a 40 minute walk from his house. As a parent I can comprehend how someone can let their 7 year old child walk home at 8.00 oclock at night on his own, it beggars belief.

• Like 1

Just walked in on my mom giving my dad a bj life ruined.

When i was 15 or so, was on my dad's phone and opened up the gallery and saw pictures of his cock. Put the phone down and never mentioned it to anyone. Luckily he wasn't there at the time aha, I was mortified.
  • Like 1

Just saw on the BBC that the 7 year old boy who went missing yesterday evening in Barsnley, the police have found a body. Then I read further down that where the boy was playing was a 40 minute walk from his house. As a parent I can comprehend how someone can let their 7 year old child walk home at 8.00 oclock at night on his own, it beggars belief.

Can you ?

It's a really really tricky one. Keeping absolute tabs on your kids.

From personal experience, as a kid, I'd have gone walk about for the whole day knowing I had to return when it was getting dark. In those long 1970's summer holidays 'getting dark' was a bit of a subjective measurement for when I should be home. At that time, I'd have been playing on beaches, on building sites, in amongst a vast yard of rusting steam trains and the docks. Once it was closed for the evening, I'd have been sneaking around the fairground.

But, I guess that was the 1970's and to coin a phrase, it never did me any harm.

Fast forward to my own kids and there is no way on god's good earth I'd have let them out of my sight when they were 7 years old. Which itself is then self defeating, because all of a sudden you have a teenager that hasn't been out in the dark or crossed a busy road on their own. 

Is the world more dangerous now? No, it's undoubtedly safer. But we are more scared and more 'informed' than we were back then.

I think that perhaps if we don't know the detail of the particular circumstances it might be best not to judge yet.

• Like 2

It's a really really tricky one. Keeping absolute tabs on your kids.

From personal experience, as a kid, I'd have gone walk about for the whole day knowing I had to return when it was getting dark. In those long 1970's summer holidays 'getting dark' was a bit of a subjective measurement for when I should be home. At that time, I'd have been playing on beaches, on building sites, in amongst a vast yard of rusting steam trains and the docks. Once it was closed for the evening, I'd have been sneaking around the fairground.

But, I guess that was the 1970's and to coin a phrase, it never did me any harm.

Fast forward to my own kids and there is no way on god's good earth I'd have let them out of my sight when they were 7 years old. Which itself is then self defeating, because all of a sudden you have a teenager that hasn't been out in the dark or crossed a busy road on their own. 

Is the world more dangerous now? No, it's undoubtedly safer. But we are more scared and more 'informed' than we were back then.

I think that perhaps if we don't know the detail of the particular circumstances it might be best not to judge yet.

My daughter is 10 and I dont think I would let her walk 40 minutes to home at that time of night.

I played over the park or down Leasowes woods when I was 11 or 12 but I suppose the difference was that it was 5 minutes from home and was usually with friends when walking back.

Just walked in on my mom giving my dad a bj life ruined.

When i was 15 or so, was on my dad's phone and opened up the gallery and saw pictures of his cock. Put the phone down and never mentioned it to anyone. Luckily he wasn't there at the time aha, I was mortified.

Pics or.. ahhh, forget it! 

• Like 1

This whole Jennifer Lopez looks sensational at 46 ......it's amazing what lots of money can do ....

I dont think she looks very good, shes got a really fat ass

she wrecks the head .....one min moaning that women shouldn't be exploited to having her arse hanging out I wouldn't say no but .....time to put it away in a nice tight non see through dress 

Â