Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I just drew blood on my thumb and broke a nail (stop sniggering), by missing the hole while chugging laundry into the dryer and jamming my thumb on the side of the machine.

HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE????

Best take a sick day tomorrow then ...................:D

My cousin is like a Z list celebrity in Ireland.

She recently got engaged, and now EVERY picture she puts on Facebook and Twitter and Instagram has her ring in it.

Like she's just taking a picture of something, and she'll shove her hand in the shot to make sure her ring is in it.

And everyone laps it up.

We get it! You're engaged!

Edited by Stevo985

People who come to work when they're ill.

Agreed. What's worse is when they get self-righteous about it and act like they are some sort of warrior who will work despite being really ill, and then go on about how they never go off sick.

Really, these sort of pricks are just increasing the likelihood of others around them getting ill, which really isn't optimal is it. If you ill, and you have a office based job, then just **** work from home, if you don't have an office job, then just take the **** day off on the sick.  

• Like 1

She recently got engaged, and now EVERY picture she puts on Facebook and Twitter and Instagram has her ring in it.

Like she's just taking a picture of something, and she'll shove her hand in the shot to make sure her ring is in it.

And everyone laps it up.

Name names  :D

And everyone laps it up.

Triona McCarthy

...and now EVERY picture she puts on Facebook and Twitter and Instagram has her ring in it.

And everyone laps it up.

williams.jpg

:crylaugh:

She's not that desperate ;)

And everyone laps it up.

Triona McCarthy

No idea who she is, will ask the missus she knows anyone who has ever appeared on RTE ever.

Sorry stevo had to Google

I did specify Z list.

She does beauty columns in one of the papers there (Irish Independent I think) and various TV appearances on daytime TV, that sort of shite.

Anyway, that wasn't the point :D The point was her pictures are annoying :)

Â